Virginia @ Virginia Tech | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Virginia @ Virginia Tech

Virginia plays a similar style to Pitt. Without the same athletes as Pitt.

I'll say it again: Not impressed.

Come on hokies. They're gonna need to hit a big 3 with shot clock winding down to win this, can they do it?

I really like Brogdon and Harris (tho Harris hasn't really showed up tonight) - but beyond those two, meh

Marsh01 said:
They have showed our rematch game plug quite a bit
I know just going on week two of this... I guess I am burned out... However that will not stop me from watching it and hoping for multiple overtimes

Big huge enormous crazy game for ACC. A loss here for UVA near guarantees Syracuse a #1 seed for the ACCT and a few less visits from our new cav friends.

Not sure it does; I was trying to think about this. If they beat us and win the rest of their games (likely, if they beat us, though they still need to go to Maryland) we'd need to finish with 1 loss to stay ahead of them.

Virginia plays a similar style to Pitt. Without the same athletes as Pitt.

I'll say it again: Not impressed.

Poor man's Pitt but with multiple 3 point shooters.

This is gonna be their equivalent of the NC State game if they win it.

Dammit! Va tech is a terrible team.

No points in the last 6 minutes for VT.

You've got to hand it to uva for the solid shooting down the stretch, but just awful execution by VT, who had this game in solid position and blew it.

Chokies forgot they were playing basketball it seems, no defense or scoring the final 5 minutes.

I stayed up to watch this? Va Tech is truly a terrible team, couldn't even get decent shots up the last 5 min

Virginia is going 17-1 or 16-2 depending on our game. Unbelievable

Virginia Tech really is a terrible team. They lost to UNC Greensboro, who is ranked in the Ken Pom 300s, AT HOME.

UVA made the plays down the stretch, but on the whole, very poor gamr for them. Like I said, kinda like our NC State game from Saturday.

Keep in mind, Virginia has exactly one halfway-impressive win this year in the form of a buzzer beater against pitt

According to UVA fans, coming from behind to beat mediocre teams makes you a bad team, so UVA must be pretty bad, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom