Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

I am legit nervous/excited about this weekend (and the other weekends coming up) let's see if our coaches can close the deal!!!

Coach Shafer and the staff are rolling out the Orange carpet for some special visitors this weekend...

58855_568580846567607_412044815_n.jpg

CuseLegacy said:
fwiw...

High School Hysteria ‏@Hysteria1063 2h
Boynton Beach '14 WR's Darrian Josey and Kyron Brown (#Akron commit) both have visits to #Syracuse lined up. Josey also visiting #Hawaii.

???

1. PrepBuilders.com ‏@PrepBuilders 3h
  2. Brown is the only one from the Boynton Beach trio to have secured an offer from #Syracuse at this time

PrepBuilders.com ‏@PrepBuilders 3h
Josey's next visit will be at #Syracuse next weekend with Boynton Beach 2014 CB Kyron Brown & LB Victor Hughes

Hey CL Can you do some digging on twitter for this one and see if they mean this weekend or really next weekend 1/25, as far as I know we don't have any other visitors scheduled for 1.25.

Hey CL Can you do some digging on twitter for this one and see if they mean this weekend or really next weekend 1/25, as far as I know we don't have any other visitors scheduled for 1.25.

I will keep an eye out but I agree with Bnoro that it doesn't seem like good info from the two twitter sites. I wouldn't count on these guys visiting.

I will keep an eye out but I agree with Bnoro that it doesn't seem like good info from the two twitter sites. I wouldn't count on these guys visiting.
Sounds Good, I put these guys on the rumored list for now for this week and duke.

Isn't that Rodney not Naes?
I'm not sure it's either one. That kid is jacked up and just a shade taller than juwan. Rodney has hair like Ish and I didn't think naes was that thick or that short.

I'm not sure it's either one. That kid is jacked up and just a shade taller than juwan. Rodney has hair like Ish and I didn't think naes was that thick or that short.

Wrong Rodney. He's talking about Zeek Rodney not Rodney Williams.

Think it's Naes. Rodney did shave his dreads I believe but I could be wrong.

Speaking of Naes, who I will probably wind up calling Nasty Naes in tribute to arguably the best rapper of all time, I hereby declare his official theme song to be Hate Me Now.

Fans of Nas will understand that's a damn fine song.

And failing that, "I Can" which is the rare rap song with not just great lyrics but also an outstanding message for the youth.

EDIT: Yeah, changed my mind, Nasty Naes' theme song is now "I Can" largely because it allows me to post this:

Seriously, that may be my favorite rap song ever. Such spectacular lyrics and, again, uncharacteristically positive message.

Last edited:
Anyone think Naes could stick at RB?
He sure does look the part. But, I don't care where he plays, I hope he carries on the hometown pride and instills it in his teammates like Mackey did.