Class of 2014 - Visit List | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Visit List

Looks like rvls has jumped on board. They have Watson visiting cuse this weekend and Illinois next weekend.

Custis and Wayne Williams added. :)

Last edited:
The article in the paper makes it sound like Ishmael is iffy on coming this weekend and iffy on SU because it's a basketball school. I'd love to see someone at the basketball game this weekend have a huge Ishmael head for him to see. On second thought, would going to the hoops game be a negative for him? AJ, fix this!!!

The article in the paper makes it sound like Ishmael is iffy on coming this weekend

say what? nowhere in that article does the question of his visit come up.

SUFaninNJ said:
The article in the paper makes it sound like Ishmael is iffy on coming this weekend and iffy on SU because it's a basketball school. I'd love to see someone at the basketball game this weekend have a huge Ishmael head for him to see. On second thought, would going to the hoops game be a negative for him? AJ, fix this!!!

It didn't that he was iffy on coming - it was iffy (50/50) on committing during the OV.

He'll commit. Not worried at all. Just Mink trying to get more pageviews.

Wish all journalists could be like Mike Waters.

Unfortunately the football side of things is stuck with the Insane Clown Posse.

say what? nowhere in that article does the question of his visit come up.

It didn't that he was iffy on coming - it was iffy (50/50) on committing during the OV.

Sorry, I must have read it too quick. See what happens when work gets in the way of catching up on recruits?

Wish all journalists could be like Mike Waters.

Unfortunately the football side of things is stuck with the Insane Clown Posse.
I thought I saw Nate drinkin' a Faygo. That explains it.

fwiw...

High School Hysteria ‏@Hysteria1063 2h
Boynton Beach '14 WR's Darrian Josey and Kyron Brown (#Akron commit) both have visits to #Syracuse lined up. Josey also visiting #Hawaii.

Considering we could probably take a full 25 kids now we're pretty light on the visitors and potential kids that we're looking to sign. The optimist in me hopes there are other kids (A listers) out there we are bringing in to visit. There's no way we're going to land everyone from the list of definite visitors above and even if by chance we did we're upwards of 6 short.[/quote

Like last year, this staff will pull some Rabbits out of their hats and work their furry tails off again. They also have shown that LOI day is not the end in recruiting, far from it and I expect we will see some additional surprises down the road in March and April.

I agree 100% that if it's up to Cabinda he is going no where but it might not be up to him. Franklin has already put out 7 offers and they have 21 commits. Something has to give. Not saying it's Cabinda that will lose a spot just that someone will.
Supposedly PSU only has 20 spots with recruiting penalties, but according to their site they are looking at a class around 24/25 backed up with all the offers they have out there still. Something has to give, my money is on the NCAA looking the other way and letting pedi-state do what they want. Bet they let them play in a bowl next year to boot.

tweet's new but the info is a week or so old. they might not have offers at this point.
Heck, I can't imagine why he would want to fly to Hawaii, frequent flier miles maybe? LOL

Heck, I can't imagine why he would want to fly to Hawaii, frequent flier miles maybe? LOL
No i mean that they are visiting/have offers from us. He probably has a Hawaii offer.

CuseLegacy said:
Ottoble, Juwan Dowels has come back into play would you please add him to the visit list for this weekend.

Updated. How bout some big heads from Otto's army this weekend? Maybe a Yankees style pregame roll call cheer while the basketball team is in the lockerroom between warmups? I know there are students that post here, spread the word. Big recruiting weekend this weekend!

Scowts updated visit list for this weekend:

KJ Williams WR – Pennsylvania

Zaire Franklin LB - Pennsylvania

Steve Ishmael WR - Florida

Juwan Dowels DB - Florida

Alin Edouard QB – Florida

Kyron Watson LB – Illinois (St Louis)

Treevon Prater DB – Illinois (St Louis)

Denzel Ward OT – Illinois (Chicago)

Parris Bennett LB - Michigan

Naesean Howard DB – New York

Zeek Rodney DT – South Carolina

Ottoble, Juwan Dowels has come back into play would you please add him to the visit list for this weekend.
Nice looking prospect with a long list of offers. Is the barn getting full at Oklahoma? I count 21 verbals, incl. 2 CBs in this class. Or is it because Bob Stoops is a candidate for the HC vacancy in Cleveland?

Hopefully not. He has given the "I'm committed 100% to Kansas" line but says he wants to see what Syracuse(and Illinois the following weekend) are about. I don't know if HCSS can compete with the decided schematic advantages of Charlie Weis, but I am sure he will try :0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom