Class of 2025 - W/F Lara Somfai (Australia / IMG) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 W/F Lara Somfai (Australia / IMG) Offered

CoopSwoop

2nd String
Another Aussie!
ls.jpg

She is really good! Reminds me of Emily Engsler, when she was coming out of High School. At 6-3, she has a great handle, very nice post moves, and can shoot from the outside. I see her as a stretch 4 type. She would be an awesome get!!
And Laureen Jackson said she was the best 15 year old in Australia.
So wherever she signs they are getting a good one.

And Laureen Jackson said she was the best 15 year old in Australia.
So wherever she signs they are getting a good one.
Did you see her offers? Everyone wants her!!! Syracuse has been a really good landing spots for Aussies. I hope she picks Syracuse!! She would be a great addition and she would get to play with two of her countrywomen in Madie Potts And Sofie Burrows

Did you see her offers? Everyone wants her!!! Syracuse has been a really good landing spots for Aussies. I hope she picks Syracuse!! She would be a great addition and she would get to play with two of her countrywomen in Madie Potts And Sofie Burrows
This would be a great addition, well round player. She could be 4/5 but can hit from 3, has good ball handling for a big and drives well to the hoop.

Lara is currently at IMG Academy so you should be able to get footage of her playing against US girls on Youtube. She is big and skilled, not a great athlete but a very good player and will absolutely be a difference maker for whichever college she goes to.

Lara is currently at IMG Academy so you should be able to get footage of her playing against US girls on Youtube. She is big and skilled, not a great athlete but a very good player and will absolutely be a difference maker for whichever college she goes to.
Syracuae needs to close the deal and get her to commit!!

Here are some highlights Lara put on her Youtube Channel. NBL1 is a semi pro league, the NSW competition which she was playing in is not strong compared to the Vic league that Maddy Potts played in, but its still decent.

2025 WBB prospect Lara Somfai (6-3 W/F, IMG Academy (Bradenton, FL) / hometown: Adelaide, Australia) has narrowed her list to UConn, Duke, Stanford, Tennessee, Virginia Tech

Hopefully out of that group, she picks Tenn, not want her in ACC