Wagner Gameday... | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh my wife is out of town and I promised her I would go grocery shopping today. I have to decide between going at halftime and missing some of our game which is obviously totally over, or missing some of Clemson/NC State which I’m really looking forward to.

Damn you, first world problems.
Grocery delivery. Kick back with a beverage and problem solved.

Ugh my wife is out of town and I promised her I would go grocery shopping today. I have to decide between going at halftime and missing some of our game which is obviously totally over, or missing some of Clemson/NC State which I’m really looking forward to.

Use instacart

Pass blocking - good
Run blocking…

Larry David Reaction GIF
Alright I take it back

Instacart?

When you think about it, it’s actually her fault for holding you to expectations during football season.

Already 183 and 2 scores (could have been 4 easily). That’s enough.

Can’t believe I forgot about him.
Ishmael would probably be firmly implanted in Syracuse lore had he came to Syracuse a year later

The way Vett is always in the offenses backfield maybe they should try him at DT?

Do you realize he’s pulling and blocking down half the time?

When you think about it, it’s actually her fault for holding you to expectations during football season.

And that’s exactly how it should be explained when she opens the fridge tomorrow morning to get her lunch together.

I can’t believe there’s still 3 mins left. Time for at least two more scores

Sometimes when I used to play Tecmo Super Bowl I’d play as Montana and run back to the one yard line and just launch a 99 yarder to Jerry Rice or John Taylor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxfan516

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom