Wagner Gameday... | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Wagner Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
COME ON, RUN IT UP, RUN IT UP, RUN IT UP!!!

th
After they threw Pena down out of bounds, I agree.

Tucker getting the off tackle muscle memory back. After that first drive he has stopped bothering trying to be a battering ram and is jump cutting everything to the outside

This what he did last year except a few times a game where he got a lane on one of those counter or inside zones. Look for a hole, if nothing then bounce, don’t be Czonk

Ugh my wife is out of town and I promised her I would go grocery shopping today. I have to decide between going at halftime and missing some of our game which is obviously totally over, or missing some of Clemson/NC State which I’m really looking forward to.

Damn you, first world problems.
Walmart delivery. Be woke.

Tucker getting the off tackle muscle memory back. After that first drive he has stopped bothering trying to be a battering ram and is jump cutting everything to the outside

This what he did last year except a few times a game where he got a lane on one of those counter or inside zones. Look for a hole, if nothing then bounce, don’t be Czonk
Right! And people wanted him benched 10 minutes into the game.

These guys aren’t robots! They need to play.

Sometimes when I used to play Tecmo Super Bowl I’d play as Montana and run back to the one yard line and just launch a 99 yarder to Jerry Rice or John Taylor.
That play was unstoppable in 10-Yard Fight, but it took around five minutes to execute.

That play was unstoppable in 10-Yard Fight, but it took around five minutes to execute.

I played that one a few times and the only thing I remember is how maddening it was to get anyone to move like two yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foxda130

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom