Waiters breaks Hardway's ankles! | Syracusefan.com

Waiters breaks Hardway's ankles!

That Dion Swagger. If Fair had have the confidence of Dion he would be a top ten pick. The only thing holding CJ back is that he is soft at times. If he had a killer instinct he wouldn't disappear during stretches of games like he commonly does.

That Dion Swagger. If Fair had have the confidence of Dion he would be a top ten pick. The only thing holding CJ back is that he is soft at times. If he had a killer instinct he wouldn't disappear during stretches of games like he commonly does.

Interestingly, I don't agree with 1 thing in this post.

Yep, Dion was great. Hard to believe to NBA rising stars on the same team.

Three consecutive high NBA picks in the back court. That is remarkable.

I think CJ has stepped up when we needed him too. Not every player has the same type of personality. Dion is (a little) arrogant. I guess it helps him play better. What works for Dion may not work for CJ. Leave CJ alone. He is doing just fine. He is playing with at least two underclassmen that could go in the first and second rounds of the NBA draft. They are obviously picking up the slack.

There is such a thing as having too much swagger. After all, it is a team game sometimes.

hmmmm, yah cause CJ is really being held back. CJ has been a great closer for us this year and is focused on by the other teams defense. Both he and Grant were better than Parker head to head. I don't think CJ lacks any confidence or killer instinct. He is a much different style player compared to Dion for sure.

Kenny, Shaq, Charles loved the duel. They were talking that perhaps Dion needs to change his body type, compared him to Joe Dumars said they liked him a lot even before the scoring binge.

That was some fantastic shooting from both Waiters and Hardaway, but damn! Sucked to be those other players just standing around watching.

Dion has everything you want in an NBA shooting guard. I think just think his situation in Cleveland is terrible and the press he getting isn't good; plenty of people said from day 1 that Kyrie and Dion wouldn't work together, and they were right.

If Dion gets in the right situation, he's an All Star.

Orange Rust Belt said:

Wait, what?

I think Dion's problem is that he's an stupid, selfish, and has no self awareness.

At least that's the impression I get, if the the truth is to the contrary, I could be persuaded.

Dion has everything you want in an NBA shooting guard. I think just think his situation in Cleveland is terrible and the press he getting isn't good; plenty of people said from day 1 that Kyrie and Dion wouldn't work together, and they were right.

If Dion gets in the right situation, he's an All Star.
Good showcase for him last night, only elevates his stock when trade talks heat up.

God he is a ball hog haha

These guys ballin! They are supposed to throw up crazy shots in an exhibition because they're good enough to hit them, pumps up the crowd something fierce. Good job, Tim Jr. and Dion, that was incredible.

These guys ballin! They are supposed to throw up crazy shots in an exhibition because they're good enough to hit them, pumps up the crowd something fierce. Good job, Tim Jr. and Dion, that was incredible.
When you've got Durant, Harden, Magic, Barkley etc jumping out of their seats and doing dances you're doing the right thing in a game like that. Not to speak of the crescendo that kept building in the crowd when they matched threes.

When you've got Durant, Harden, Magic, Barkley etc jumping out of their seats and doing dances you're doing the right thing in a game like that. Not to speak of the crescendo that kept building in the crowd when they matched threes.
Heck yes, my friend.
thumbsoe.jpg

That was some fantastic shooting from both Waiters and Hardaway, but damn! Sucked to be those other players just standing around watching.
I disagree with the second part of what you said, the other players on both teams saw exactly what was happening and went out of their way to get the ball to Waiters and Hardaway, the other players were enjoying the dual as much as the fans. That was easily the best part of the game.

Tht was fun last night; Dion still has a ways to go to be a good pro though. First step will probably be to leave the Cavs though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom