Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Line went from Wake -1 to Wake -3 pretty quick just now. Might be a reaction to Dungey being seen im the boot getting off the bus

I'm hearing the boot was just a precaution, live look at Dungey in the locker room:

IMG_1244.JPG

I have faith in Mahoney, especially at home and knowing he may have to start. Either way, we've got this.

Agreed. He can get the job done. Gonna need the D to step up big time tho.

Agreed. He can get the job done. Gonna need the D to step up big time tho.

We won’t win unless dungey plays. Not sure how anyone has seen something else this year to prove me otherwise. Dungey is playing on a very high/nfl level. Love the optimism but let’s be real. Spread didn’t move 5 pts because Vegas is trying to give us points for fun

Win this at ALL COSTS.

BURN THE SHIRT if need be...

It’s not all pure skills. Game experience with this hurry up offense counts for something.

On the field looking good. Can't get the tweets to copy from Chris Carlson

We won’t win unless dungey plays. Not sure how anyone has seen something else this year to prove me otherwise. Dungey is playing on a very high/nfl level. Love the optimism but let’s be real. Spread didn’t move 5 pts because Vegas is trying to give us points for fun

Spread moves because of money. They don't care who Dungey, or Mahoney are. Only which team is taking in money, and balancing it out. Obviously money started coming in on Wake the more and more it seemed like Eric might not play. They adjusted, and it really wasn't as crazy of a swing as it may seem. It doesn't mean a thing as to what will happen in the game. But, no point in explaining it, or hell, even playing the game if Eric is out. Makes sense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom