Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

BTW, go to the 'Wake Postgame Articles and Videos' thread and watch that video with Maj. General Piatt. Not sure how that doesn't pick you up.

Sad that some can't see what's happening. We have been held up by a great scheme. With warriors like Eric, Ish, Erv, Zaire, Bennett. Among others.

We are who we are right now. Look how much bigger a team like Wake was than us. Somehow, Dino has us contending. Scoop almost got ran down by a kicker. Their TE looked like Gronk out there.

We need patience after starting this century with futility. It sucks, but this is the coach to make us relevant again. If some can't envision the bright future, then so be it. I don't blame you. I'm always here if you wanna give your tickets up.
If it wan't for the Jucos, last year's class would have been ACC bottom feeders. This year is pretty much the same. Next year will be same old same old.

If it wan't for the Jucos, last year's class would have been ACC bottom feeders. This year is pretty much the same. Next year will be same old same old.
Well, our recruiting stacks up very well against B.C., G-tech, Pitt, Virginia and Wake. And I might add, that this staff has done every well at this point going forward. They picked up Pierce and robinson, two terrific pickups, after this date last year.

I find it incredibly difficult to understand why you are even here. If you can't see why things are on the upswing, why bother? You already know next year will be a disappointment. Why waste your time?

I find it incredibly difficult to understand why you are even here. If you can't see why things are on the upswing, why bother? You already know next year will be a disappointment. Why waste your time?
Because it is a message board where people can express their opinions not a cheerleading board.

Sometimes you lose because unfortunately the best player in the game just happens to be on the other team. Wolford was excellent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom