Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

I have the utmost confidence in Mahoney if he is on the field. He played lights out against Pitt last year and kept us close against elite teams like LSU and Clemson. He may not be pretty, he may not be the most athletic but the young man leaves everything on the field. We also don't lose the run either, I remember him running a few times for some nice gains. Cuse can win today if Mahoney is QB. Go Cuse!
^^^Boy this guy was on the money with the Mahoney call... At the game, he really looks good today

I didn’t actually think Mahoney played that bad last week considering the situation.

Look how good he looked last year against Pitt

Anyone hear the commentator say he wasn't sure he wanted to eat at Dinosaur BBQ because he couldn't imagine a northern restaurant could make good barbecue? What a dick.

There's the standard mistake by Pierce but we got lucky. Thank god for Servais following the play

Wish I could mute the announcers, but still hear the crowd. These two are horrendous.

Thank you Dino for regaining basic human common sense on end of the first half decision making.

Nice bounce back Cole.
2 score lead.
Zack Mahoney looks freaking good today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
purelytd

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors