Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

I feel like we’re intentionally trying to let them stay within striking distance. Never been more frustrated with a 14 point 4th quarter lead on the road...

Perhaps it’s the stakes. Next week is a layup. The following games are all gravy. This is the one we 100% have to have.

If Custis makes any effort to get inside he gets a PI call.

If you throw that ball back shoulder to Custis towards sideline it's a perfect chance for a touchdown. That should never have been a throw back corner.

Realistically, we needed to keep Andre rolling towards the FG record.

This was custis vs that db
1541271519035.jpeg

If Curtis at least jumped wonder if it might have helped a PI call.

I feel like we’re intentionally trying to let them stay within striking distance. Never been more frustrated with a 14 point 4th quarter lead on the road...

Perhaps it’s the stakes. Next week is a layup. The following games are all gravy. This is the one we 100% have to have.

We’re going to win. But it doesn’t need to be this difficult.

Let's see something on D now. Nice turnover last series. Build on that.

Gotta get Dungey's head back into being a QB. Need throws to get the nerves settled down.
Sorry we just see this differently. I agree that Dungey needs to find his rhythmn. But Neal and Strickland have been too effective this half to be sidelined.

I think ED has only one completion where he’s thrown the ball more than 10 yards down field

Dungey in this game and against UNC is like a pitcher on a day with no control over his pitches. He appears to be hurling the ball in the general direction. Also, how many times has that quick pass out to the sideline been tried?

I just saw that turkey commercial about giving the bird 3 straight times.

Dungey has to let that rip way earlier. Just throw the jump ball to the pylon and stop holding onto the ball.

How about calling a slant or calling a run play to an actual rb on 1st or 2nd down

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom