Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Then you probably ought to consider staying off a fan forum.
Really...coming from a neophyte with 88 posts? I've been part of this community for at least 15 years. Thanks for playing.

Gonna give us a pass on that first 10 minutes because that kind of secondary play hasn't been allowed in 20 years. Other than that, pretty dominating performance.

Great game. Great win. HCDB knows what he is doing and how to coach these kids up. Screw the recruiting rankings, HCDB knows better than pansy homer scouts.

Really...coming from a neophyte with 88 posts? I've been part of this community for at least 15 years. Thanks for playing.

I apologize for my “outburst” at you. I get pretty worked up during games. I feel like I know you as a good poster overall.

Just seems like you’re a little too willing to downplay Devito, but could be misreading.

I apologize for my “outburst” at you. I get pretty worked up during games. I feel like I know you as a good poster overall.

Just seems like you’re a little too willing to downplay Devito, but could be misreading.
Thanks...and you are misreading me. I have NEVER taken a shot at a current player on a roster.

I love TD. I really love the fact that he has been an amazing team mate to ED. The kid is always smiling and exudes positive energy.

As a long time (decades) fan I look forward to TD's reign. My "pump the brakes" comment was simply to lower expectations. Give the kid a chance to establish himself without all the outside BS. His father will do enough of that.

9EB18EB6-99AF-46E2-AF40-CDF055B4CA35.gif

Thanks...and you are misreading me. I have NEVER taken a shot at a current player on a roster.

I love TD. I really love the fact that he has been an amazing team mate to ED. The kid is always smiling and exudes positive energy.

As a long time (decades) fan I look forward to TD's reign. My "pump the brakes" comment was simply to lower expectations. Give the kid a chance to establish himself without all the outside BS. His father will do enough of that.

Lol at the last sentence. Fair enough.

I think TD proved quite a bit in two huge league wins though. I can’t blame anyone for having a lot of confidence in him already. That UNC performance was big time. That would’ve been a tough, tough loss for us to take.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom