Wake Forest Game Day Thread | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Day Thread

Wake’s trying to punch us in the nose and keep the momentum. Huge series for Dungey. We ALL know how these road ACC games go. I dont care if its the first quarter, its all momentum

Two bad special teams play and not ready on fourth down. Looks a little like Pitt. Dungey’s pass to Riley was five feet over his head. Not ready to,play.

This is one of the reasons Maryland wanted out of the ACC. The NC bias and Refs

Dino better be all over these refs. That egregious missed PI call better get us one back at some point.

He was held but slowed down.
It’s unbeliebable.
Plus it looked like Evan Foster may have tipped the pass the refs called PI in the endzone of course it wasn’t even checked.
I don’t complain about refs but these tobacco road road games... its hard not to wonder

Bad enough we shot ourselves inn the foot, but obviously gonna be a long game with the refs swallowing their whistles.

2 special team blunders, poor wide open throw, missed call and defensive collapse already. Looks like a typical SU road performance already. I hope we can buckle down.

Wouldn't matter. They could have called a hold if they wanted. You grab the jersey and pull on it, you get a penalty.

They didn't call a hold though, they called PI. That's not PI.

Yikes... that ankle looked ugly. Glad he can walk off.

I mentioned in a different thread that in the Louisville-Wake game the announcers said that Wake is the only P5 team that hires conference refs to officiate scrimmages and that they are the least penalized team in the ACC

Holy crap Eric...

I know it's early, but why do I feel Tommy needs to start warming up?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom