Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Chukwu is a black hole catching the ball in the paint

It's not good

Wake is doing a great job on Oshae. They are going to make him shoot jump shots.

We gotta get two more years out of oshae, but i think only one more is realistic.

Brissett HAS to make that open foul line jumper. That's his all game if he can drain it.

If he continues to shoot like he does he'll never play a second in the league.
He won't. He'll make the same kind of improvement as battle did. As Howard did. Then he'll pull a Lydon on us.

If he continues to shoot like he does he'll never play a second in the league.

Yeah, everyone is jumpy around here because of our recent history of guys leaving before they were really even that good in college. So every time he has a good offensive game, he’s “gone”. I still don’t see it...unless he starts shooting the ball a lot better, consistently. NBA is a shooters league right now.

One of those games where the ball hasn't bounced our way too often. That, along with baskets not coming easy for either team, leads me to believe that it's going to come down to who hits their free throws.

I just don't get Brissett. He makes the hard part look easy and the easy part look hard.

He won't. He'll make the same kind of improvement as battle did. As Howard did. Then he'll pull a Lydon on us.

I think you and others discredit how good Lydon was and what he offered going into the draft.

Battle may not even go to the draft this year.

One of those games where the ball hasn't bounced our way too often. That, along with baskets not coming easy for either team, leads me to believe that it's going to come down to who hits their free throws.
Good thing we have Paschal Chukwu.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cardiac

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom