Wake Forest Game Thread... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At this point media just enjoys making fun of Syracuse. “YOU MEAN IT WASN'T WAKE”

:(

It's not on the ACCN. I have it on Fox Carolina
It's on ACCNX which is the streaming network that you get through the ESPN app if you have the ACCN. Also Hulu with Live TV has it on as a ESPN College Football alternate channel.

I mean, it's nice that Welch gets to start as a senior but I don't see the point of him playing the entire game.

Hopefully Dino lets Culpepper and maybe even Summers get some reps (depending on how close it is in the 4th).

It's on ACCNX which is the streaming network that you get through the ESPN app if you have the ACCN. Also Hulu with Live TV has it on as a ESPN College Football alternate channel.
He stated ACCN, different thing from ACCNX. It's also available on the RSN channels.

Looks like sherrod Johnson and Devon Clarke are transferring. Cordy didn’t show up to his final game so it seems like he’s just done with football. Best of luck to the guy.

WOuld it not be worth putting in one of the freshman QB to get some good back up experience for next season?

Maybe I'm reading too much into but it seems we have far too many "me" guys on this team and not enough "team" guys. Just a whole bunch of egos.
How is that even possible? Syracuse should always be getting the guys with huge chips on their shoulders, still pissed that they didn't get offers from the big powerhouses and wanting to prove them wrong.

If what you say is true then what the heck do these players have egos for?

WOuld it not be worth putting in one of the freshman QB to get some good back up experience for next season?
The only scholarship freshman QB is Summers.

Nice drive. Keep this effort up!

See. We all went to the same place. EFFORT. DESIRE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom