Wake Forest Game... | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Game...

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe Dino just realized that the spot 2 drives ago was horrible and he's asking for a retroactive replay

I do t think the knee was down. Or at least it looked like there could be some doubt

I can’t believe they couldn’t get one of the frosh ready by now. How long has TD been hurt now? 3 weeks. They aren’t ready is a stupid excuse

Lack of QB and Wr recruiting has been criminal. Its indefensible even by the most diehard Babers fan.
Not closing fully on Naz Burnett, and losing Poitier hurt. Both were great looking prospects imo. We were never going to get Meiga.

I can’t believe they couldn’t get one of the frosh ready by now. How long has TD been hurt now? 3 weeks. They aren’t ready is a stupid excuse
I think they’re not very good. That’s the real reason.

Agree I would like to think they could develop something one of them could be comfortable doing.

1604163204536.gif

Injuries happen in FB; the lack of quality skill players are on this coaching staff. Look at BC with their transfer QB in year 1 of a new coach. We’re in year 5 and we have little talent to exploit the defense

Again they need multiple seasons to be ready, we could have a month it won't matter there not ready or even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom