Wake Forest Gameday... | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest Gameday...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m sorry but if u spike it there. U have 13 seconds to get grouped together and make the right call. What was that
Said before red made ruling spike it the throw 2 in the end zone, then FG. We rushed a play and threw it short. SMH

I’m sorry but if u spike it there. U have 13 seconds to get grouped together and make the right call. What was that
Shrader needs to throw the ball in the end zone. That’s on him.

the cluster before the field goal attempt had Nunz screaming at people. I loved it. That’s what is needed from a new HC. Too often times it seemed like that stuff didn’t bother Dino. I like seeing Nunz lighting people up and it looked like he was giving Beck some thoughts to. Drop some mfs and let everyone know they’re accountable, it’s needed.

Alford released and his guy tackled Allen which makes it seem like the play wasn’t to throw it to Allen so early.

the cluster before the field goal attempt had Nunz screaming at people. That’s what is needed from a new HC. Too often times it seemed like that stuff didn’t bother Dino. I like seeing Nunz lighting people up and it looked like he was giving Beck some thoughts too. Drop some mfs and let everyone know they’re accountable.
It drove me nuts how much he’d be laughing and jolly.

Huh I think that was in and was a pretty good call.
GS probably should've threw to Alford but the defender made a great play on LQA - kept him from breaking the plane. Did his job.

Last edited:
I think I saw Dino here. Looks like him.

1700944354622.jpeg
1700944354622.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online