Wake forest helmet changes | Syracusefan.com

Wake forest helmet changes

Really sweet. Still don't understand why we can't put Otto on a helmet. Why do we have to be like every other collegiate institution and signify the university with a simple, no-thought initial?

I don't mind the black on black but my only problem is actually seeing the wf. It's kind of like missouris a couple years back.

Really sweet. Still don't understand why we can't put Otto on a helmet. Why do we have to be like every other collegiate institution and signify the university with a simple, no-thought initial?

Good lord no. I am all for new unis and trying new stuff but putting Otto on the helmet is weak.

I also like the black helmet as well ut hate when you cant read the lettering. Reminds me of these new basketball unis that teams wore this season where you can read the names on the backs of their jerseys.

That Deacon helmet is awful. If we wore one with Otto and a block S it would be the worst thing ever

Im glad I wasnt the only one that thought it was the worst of the ones shown.

That Deacon helmet is awful. If we wore one with Otto and a block S it would be the worst thing ever

Completely different tastes.

Love the Nike Combat metallic look. Would love to see SU do something like that.

The black matted helmets are always awesome. Rutgers' all blacks this year may have been the best unis out there.

Because we don't play in the World League of American Football?

The black matted helmets are always awesome. Rutgers' all blacks this year may have been the best unis out there.

I really liked the black Rutgers unis with the silver helmets, everything except for the stupid FAMILY on the back of the uniform.

Screw all-black. We should go all white with orange piping. That would look awesome.

It's called Branding. And the #1 rule in branding is consistency. You don't go Otto one year on the helmet, then an "S", the 'CUSE, then a map of NY State. It confuses people, and they do not get a clear brand image.

someone please yank this mans fan card- to mention the girls and awsome should be more than enough

I really liked the black Rutgers unis with the silver helmets, everything except for the stupid FAMILY on the back of the uniform.
this cat also-

I think they should put horns on our helmets.

Oh god please no!

There's too much Otto as there is!!

Leave the helmets alone!

They're fine - and would be better if they dropped the "S" for gosh sakes.

It's called Branding. And the #1 rule in branding is consistency. You don't go Otto one year on the helmet, then an "S", the 'CUSE, then a map of NY State. It confuses people, and they do not get a clear brand image.
I'm not a marketing expert by any stretch, but Oregon seems to do alright with branding in spite of their numerous uniform/helmet combos. I think the best branding is winning.

I'm not a marketing expert by any stretch, but Oregon seems to do alright with branding in spite of their numerous uniform/helmet combos. I think the best branding is winning.
That's their brand: "Nike's Test Kitchen"