Wake Forest v. NC State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Forest v. NC State

That might help our bowl position.

I think it will help our mindset tomorrow too. I can imagine Dino pointing to this game and saying 'see what happens when you don't take a team seriously??' With Hartman out, NC State thought this would be a breeze.

Last edited:
We can’t let this happen to us tomorrow night. Let’s hope the team is focused on Louisville and not looking ahead to the Notre Dame game.

Honestly watching the pregame ceremonies tonight made me worried. I love the team but that stuff doesn't exactly get you ready to battle.

I didn't want NC St hanging around the top 10. There ain't room for 3 ACC schools up there. They weren't losing to Ville, UNC, or ECU. We could win out and still get a worse bowl bid than them. Its good they lost.

And it was the WF road win that catapulted us to 13 in the CFP standings. So good for them.

TBH, I don't really care what WF or NCS did. Just keep putting up points and win. We control our stakes in the NY6 extended showing.

In a weird way, this game sort of gave me more confidence about the BC game. Anything can happen in the ACC

Rain or no rain, there was no excuse for NC State to lose to Wake Forest especially on a short turnaround.

In a weird way, this game sort of gave me more confidence about the BC game. Anything can happen in the ACC

I think anyone who is convinced we lose to BC is nuts. They are like us - a very good team with strengths and weakness

We’ll have our hands full with their running game and they’ll have to deal with our O

So much for the ESPN bowl projection of NC State to the Fiesta Bowl.

That prediction was poor from the start. Their schedule is a joke and they have scatted the bed the few times they had a chance to make a statement. Doreen can recruit but he is less than impressive in scheming and his staff seems weak. Lastly, Finley just doesn't impress me. He is good at throwing it 7 yards for 15 yards to #3, but he very robotic and seems to lack the intangible i want in my qb. The fire.

A few of us were wondering how Wake could so effectively force us into the run game last week but they did it again tonight. Solid coverage all night long, Finley did not have a great game and had to make some amazing throws to move the ball. NC State has no running game, if they did they would have iced this game.

I think anyone who is convinced we lose to BC is nuts. They are like us - a very good team with strengths and weakness

We’ll have our hands full with their running game and they’ll have to deal with our O
I agree. We wanna play big boy ball we gotta stop the run period. Push them into being a throwing team.

We can’t let this happen to us tomorrow night. Let’s hope the team is focused on Louisville and not looking ahead to the Notre Dame game.

As I'm watching the end of that game last night I would only wonder "what if this happens to us tomorrow?" Gulp...

I think it will help our mindset tomorrow too. I can imagine Dino pointing to this game and saying 'see what happens when you don't take a team seriously??' With Hartman out, NC State thought this would be a breeze.

And not only that, but the emotions of senior day.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom