Wake Game Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Game Thread...

This is the team I expected to see all year. Cooney hitting shots, an active zone, Richardson being aggressive, Lydon hitting shots, and Coleman improving to be a contributor. Oh, the flashbacks of Atlantis, hitting me right in the feels.
Coooney Dog!!

This is the best our zone has looked in a while.

Also great to see Lydon on the attack.

Wow, holy-anticipation whistle. He called that well before contact occurred.

Howard is going to be a good player for us. He's our only PG. I don't care what anyone says.

Frank Howard gives us a huge 7th man. The ability to bring in a true point guard off the bench is a big deal.

Announcer likes that hockey assist line.

Is that over and back? Me not think so.

Not a good shot by G. Was the shot clock down?

Is that a kick? He passed it into his knee off the bounce pass. He kicked his leg out, but the ball hit his leg after the extension and his foot had settled. And it hit in the knee.

Ghost said:
Is that a kick? He passed it into his knee off the bounce pass. He kicked his leg out, but the ball hit his leg after the extension and his foot had settled. And it hit in the knee.

No. Here come thne bs calls

If you're this SU team, there's nothing better for your confidence than playing a bad defensive team that turns the ball over a lot

Howard gets whistled for that hands on the driving guard every time. Wish they would actually show us what he did because I'd like to see it.

Cooney has been good, but we have to get something out of G and Richardson. We've gone into an offensive lull. You have to keep scoring on the road. We've had leads at Miami and Pitt, but we stopped scoring.

Mal forced that one to Lydon, but it was the right idea.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom