Wake Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Wake Game Thread...

Wake doesn't look like they care much at all.

This will be a good experiment--let's see if Obokoh hurts us when he's in the game, or if he's an adequate minutes eater.

The psychotic dude on Wake just runs into Obokoh standing still, and they call it on OBOKOH??????????????

Will we see Howard this half? Not taking care of the ball very well right now.

Refs are calling this way tight. Not fun to watch anymore.

I find it hilarious that Wake is complaining to the refs, give me a break.

Has anyone seen anything from Chino that makes him not a viable option if our bigs get in trouble?

I don't.

100000%. This idea that backups like Chino or Howard come in and everything will explode is bs.

Sometime it'll go well, sometime they'll be bad. Ride 'em if they are hot, steal some mins for the other guys if they are not

Has anyone seen anything from Chino that makes him not a viable option if our bigs get in trouble?

I don't.
He is a liability on offense but he is definitely viable on defense. Actually think he does a solid job on that end.

I don't.

Nope. I've maintained all year that we should be able to get 4 minutes from him every game. Why not? When he plays [last year and this year] extended minutes, he doesn't hurt us. Just pick your spots when to play him to minimize him having to be in there in crunch time situations. Up 20? Let this kid eat some minutes now--we almost have to.

Not claiming he's going to be a scorer or post big numbers, but since when is that a prerequisite for a backup center?

If not for JB's refusal to play him a few minutes in the first half, we might not be in such dire foul trouble. Maybe Coleman [or Lydon or Roberson] have 3 instead of 4.

Man we would be ahead by 40 if this was an evenly officiated game.

I don't.
I think he does a better job going straight up than anyone. Solid rebounder as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom