Wakey Leaks... | Syracusefan.com

Wakey Leaks...

Hysterical. I would guess the Louisville coaches ratted on him...and if they think it went back to 2014, many other coaches did not.

Lville felt the need to cheat when they played Wake?

But then again it is the the South, if you ain't cheatin', you ain't tryin'.

The other NASCAR quote is, "It ain't cheatin' unless you get caught."

They done got themselves caught.

Buttttt... but i thought bobby petrino was a saint bestowed upon us from the football gods, to teach us moral and ethics of the game. The bobby i know wouldnt seek classified information and have his players fake injuries during a game Popcorn

Our shellacking could be evidence that Dino was above taking the WF game plan ;)

When Elrod coached at Wake Forest, he was co-coordinator of the passing game. His other co-coordinator, Lonnie Galloway, now works on Petrino’s staff.
----
Who's gonna make the FOIA request for Galloway's school issued cell phone records and email?

Bobby Petrino. Not a good dude.

Does not get the benefit of the doubt for having players cramp up.

Curious to see when the list of others schools which accepted or rejected the information is leaked... Popcorn and soda

ACC isn't going to do anything.

The NCAA would only get involved if it was a small school like WF taking advantage of the blue bloods by being on the receiving end of the information and befitting from it...they would hammer WF...but since it is the other way around, the NCAA wont get involved...

My fear is that we took the info and lost

I would be surprised if we did...My guess is that it wasn't every team...However Louisville right now would be at the top of the list of suspects...

Petrino should be fired for this. This is beyond belief there is no way I would believe an individual from an institution would pass information from their own school to their opponent.'
I wonder if this analyst was betting money against Wake.
BTW the last 3 years we are 2-1 against Wake Forest the last 3 years.

Petrino's done what exactly in this case? Coordinator's and position coaches would be much better off with this info. Even if it did make its way to Petrino, which nobody knows if it did, is it his responsibility to turn in the WF staffer?

I dislike Bobby Petrino more than anyone, but this is in my opinion not a fireable offense. I can't say I'd expect any coach who comes across this information to just give it up. Morally, sure it would be great to do that. And I myself would. Doesn't mean everybody can be expected to do that.

Unless Petrino and/or Louisville out right paid for this information then I really don't see where they did anything wrong. A disgruntled staff member passed along information, shame on wake forest for allowing him access.

BTW the last 3 years we are 2-1 against Wake Forest the last 3 years.

33ee2dcde775b94aa0d871664ea3aa0d.jpg

Petrino and Pitino are now known as the "NO" Brothers when it comes to following the rules.Jurach knew exactly what he is getting by allowing these two to stay employed there and the fans demand this actions.

There is no way Petrino didn't know about this even if it was first worked out by assistant coaches. Decisions on game day planning runs through him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom