Walk-on or schollie? | Syracusefan.com

Walk-on or schollie?

From his twitter:

Signed the dotted line...#orangenation leggo!!!!
2:35pm - 12 May 12

Also tweeted about surgery on the 6th of July and how he'll be back before the season starts. Guess that answers the mystery of which receiver was hurt earlier.
Also with further research found his brother was all American triple jumper at UCLA. Finished 17th at the past Olympic trials.

From his twitter:

Also tweeted about surgery on the 6th of July and how he'll be back before the season starts. Guess that answers the mystery of which receiver was hurt earlier.
Also with further research found his brother was all American triple jumper at UCLA. Finished 17th at the past Olympic trials.

Macauley Hill was also a WR who had surgery. Also pretty sure RB Greg Tobias also had surgery.

From his twitter:

West or Foster

He's not on the roster or directory. Another mystery man.

That's odd that he isn't listed, as he is on campus. He has another one twitter with him and Zian outside the apts.

st5r9djrt04c9x5c4qbp.jpeg

If it is the same WR, he graduated HS in 2010 out of Alta Vista, VA. Then attended Hargrave 2011 before ELAC.

I think he went to Dorsey HS in LA. He ran the 400m and was listed as a senior in 2009.

Marrone working the free agent market again. Who are these guys?
it looks it

there might be another two or three kids (walk-ons?) that are not on roster / directory that will show up in a few weeks. I am talking kids already in the S & C program, twittering away with each other and other players and posting pics from inside the facilities.

Marrone working the free agent market again. Who are these guys?

While I appreciate the efforts put forth to leave no stone unturned, it gets frustrating as a fan never knowing what the roster really is. I wish there were some kind of official announcement when a kid is on the team.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

While I appreciate the efforts put forth to leave no stone unturned, it gets frustrating as a fan never knowing what the roster really is. I wish there were some kind of official announcement when a kid is on the team.

Maybe Nolan can actually do his job and try to find these things out on our behalf?

Media Day in August would be my guess.

cclark_orange@dylans3rdpick im #36 for now cus all the numbers was taken but I might get 10 if this dlinemen switch wit me

I felt a little strange today, never twitter stalked before. Tributing it to the rain for which upstate NY was in dire need, left me inside and lazy. I believe these kids may be scholly's. By my count we had 4 ships to give after signing day (then Raymon took one). Now that Hilliard didn't make it we may still be 4 short of 85. However, this year I gave one to D. Anene, he impressed me at the spring game. If D. Davis doesn't work hard he may loose his spot. FWIW in the scrimage Anene looked awesome, and Davis pedestrian and he didn't put on any needed weight. I know he had injury problems last season but ever since the Rutgers hit was very quiet.

My brother is close with the older brother of walk on DT (Luc Albrecht) pictured in the new hot/cold tub pic above. If anything that kid knows how to hit the weights.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom