want to hear another good rumor | Syracusefan.com

want to hear another good rumor

I forgot about them!! Wow that would truly suck to see them in the acc...

I'm just a Tar Heels fan and don't recognize those names; who are burr, higgins and cahill?

You don't know who Tim Higgins and Jim Burr are? You're a lucky man. Cahill...meh...he's bad, but I'd rather see him than the other two any day of the week.

Three awful, awful referees. You've probably seen them working the NCAA tourney and didn't realize it because I guess you have an incredible ability to block out shitty reffing.

You don't know who Tim Higgins and Jim Burr are? You're a lucky man. Cahill...meh...he's bad, but I'd rather see him than the other two any day of the week.

Three awful, awful referees. You've probably seen them working the NCAA tourney and didn't realize it because I guess you have an incredible ability to block out shitty reffing.

So these guys, were they let go from the Big East? Or do they see the handwriting on the wall and are just trying to find somewhere to land?

Personally, I have no clue.

But for example, do you remember the St. John's/Rutgers Big East Tourney controversy, wherein a guy walked out of bounds with the ball with time on the clock and the refs didn't blow the whistle? Higgins and Burr were both working that game. And then the controversy at the end of the Texas/Arizona game in the tourney? Jim Burr was one of the refs in that game, too.

Basically, they are the suck.

Personally, I have no clue.

But for example, do you remember the St. John's/Rutgers Big East Tourney controversy, wherein a guy walked out of bounds with the ball with time on the clock and the refs didn't blow the whistle? Higgins and Burr were both working that game. And then the controversy at the end of the Texas/Arizona game in the tourney? Jim Burr was one of the refs in that game, too.

Basically, they are the suck.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFJQfK5Ecvo

I'm just a Tar Heels fan and don't recognize those names; who are burr, higgins and cahill?
The three blind mice or at times The Three Stooges.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom