Was bored the other day | Syracusefan.com

Was bored the other day

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
And applied for a few different jobs. My job is great and all, I just wouldnt mind a little change. I'm young enough, I could run around for a few years, and jump back into civil service and wouldnt be very far behind.

Anyway, I added a little blurb in my cover letter "I'm a personable guy, and can get along with anyone (except Rutgers and Redsox fans)... Like I said, I was half messing around.

Got a call back today. Heyyooo, interview tonight. Prolly wont take it, but I'd like to know more about it. Needs to be somewhat interesting, and they need to pay me more then I make now.

If I do take it, it would put cusetroop in NY for a quick vaca in between jobs. Not in time for PSU, but Wagner could be in the works!

You? Bored at your job?

h84549012

You? Bored at your job?

h84549012

I mean, if the board is slow, and there is nothing going on with my two dynasty leagues, I've got nothing... On a busy day I can have all of my tasks done by 10. Make sure employees have their time cards done around 3. Answer emails, and stay awake... Thats my day

Interesting dynamic. Someone gets bored, applies for jobs, ...others get bored and shoot someone.

Interesting dynamic. Someone gets bored, applies for jobs, ...others get bored and shoot someone.

I was just going to come in and post, I get bored and Google free zombie fiction or watch Netflix.

Applying for jobs is a weird way to combat boredom. Killing a random person is just...evil. I don't live that far from where that happened, as it turns out, and the old trainer at my school played basketball at the victim's college back in the day.

I was just going to come in and post, I get bored and Google free zombie fiction or watch Netflix.

Applying for jobs is a weird way to combat boredom. Killing a random person is just...evil. I don't live that far from where that happened, as it turns out, and the old trainer at my school played basketball at the victim's college back in the day.

it started out as, "lets just see what jobs were out there", then it turned into, "well this could be fun, let me get my resume up to date" and last, "send that sucka in!"

Next thing ya know, I killed an hour and it was time to go home

I thought employees shooting people was reserved for the postal service...

And applied for a few different jobs. My job is great and all, I just wouldnt mind a little change. I'm young enough, I could run around for a few years, and jump back into civil service and wouldnt be very far behind.

Anyway, I added a little blurb in my cover letter "I'm a personable guy, and can get along with anyone (except Rutgers and Redsox fans)... Like I said, I was half messing around.

Got a call back today. Heyyooo, interview tonight. Prolly wont take it, but I'd like to know more about it. Needs to be somewhat interesting, and they need to pay me more then I make now.

If I do take it, it would put cusetroop in NY for a quick vaca in between jobs. Not in time for PSU, but Wagner could be in the works!

I say a bored Oklahoma bring out a Wild West town hanging.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom