Was that the Florida broadcast crew? | Syracusefan.com

Was that the Florida broadcast crew?

SWC75

Bored Historian
All they talked about was the great season Florida had and all the tweets they were obsessed with and the interviews were with Florida players and coaches.

Hey, Ted, this is the Final Four!

All they talked about was the great season Florida had and all the tweets they were obsessed with and the interviews were with Florida players and coaches.

As mentioned in another thread. There were two maybe three broadcasts using different announcers.

I started out with Nance on TBS then switched over to the Florida home crew on TNT. I thought they were better. They know more about the college game and what the Gators were doing well and not doing well. Plus Nance just puts me to sleep with his monotone drone. I think he even puts himself to sleep.

Didn't realize that. Thanks.

Does that mean that if we get back to the Final Four Matt Park and Jimmy Salatin will be doing a national broadcast on TNT?

Didn't realize that. Thanks.

Does that mean that if we get back to the Final Four Matt Park and Jimmy Salatin will be doing a national broadcast on TNT?

Not necessarily. They choose people who have a "relationship" to the school. So it could just as easily be a Marv Albert, Pasch or someone else with experience.

I was at an event last night and dvred the games by mistake on the team cast channels. Listening to Kentucky announcers was painful :(

I was at an event last night and dvred the games by mistake on the team cast channels. Listening to Kentucky announcers was painful :(
Was amazing listening to the Kentucky announcer question every call made infavor of Wisky. Then at the end just before the 3 pt attempt when Jackson drew the questionable foul the announcer says: C'mon wildcats, you gotta stop them coming down the court. Very pathetic.

I made the same mistake. The announcers made it seem like I was watching an NBA game (and that is NOT a compliment)..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom