Washington Huskies | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Washington Huskies

Would I be wrong in saying I’m glad he never came here for one average performance, only to take a powder at the end of the truncated season? Was he that better than Marek?

Would I be wrong in saying I’m glad he never came here for one average performance, only to take a powder at the end of the truncated season? Was he that better than Marek?
Id say he was better than average, he got a double-double every night while being double teamed at times

IS gets supposedly slighted in 7th grade or thereabouts and he holds a grudge for years against JB. Jilts SU for Hopkins and UDub and the team flames out against lesser competition far away from home.
He Lost. We Lost.
Juli sang Happy Birthday to his father for Chr*st's sake. How does he think he gets a better deal at UDub? Makes no sense. Then again, neither does staying in my house for 2 months. Thank you SyracuseVent.com.

Last edited:
I'll take your word for it. You are more into the outdoors than I am. I'm more of a get drunk in my basement and watch requiem for the big East type of guy.

1585773210533.png

I mean he should have come here but at the end of the day with no ncaa tournament it's prob better he didn't. The what ifs would have been tough.

"All the memories" -- lol!
Last place in the Pac-12.

No mean tone intended here don’t think he woulda had much better ones here playing for CUSE unfortunately... I give the kid credit for leaving home and going all the way across the country to play for the coach he wanted to play for...Love Hop and will never disagree with a kid that chooses to play for him. I think he will have a good NBA career and this draft is super weak which is better for him. Best of luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom