Washington looking good | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Washington looking good

Boeheims coaching discipline and the teams lack of effort in close outs last night along with the loss Ian really dampening this years March madness

Utah St’s Miller reminds me of this dude from Weird Science.
1553301979698.gif

Last edited:
Dickerson might be the biggest/strongest 6'8 guy I've seen - dude just dominated the taller, more-hyped Queta tonight

Their wings don’t play as high. They are all more physical than SU.

They do have issues rebounding like Syracuse, wouldn't guess by watching this game.

That said you're 100% about the wings. They have so much more energy than us on defense as well.

So...would you trade our roster for theirs? I'd love to have a guy like Dickerson inside and Thybulle can play for anybody.

Maybe Hop got Stewart in part because he had a guy like Dickerson to show him how he might be used there. Washington has 5 guys on their roster weighing between 235 and 265.

"when i watch the huskies play two totally different halves i think of the great joan baez diamonds and rust. written about her relationship with bob dylan . the absolute king and queen of folk. iron bars an’ rattlin’ wheels are real, the nightingale sound of Joan Baez’s voice an alien,don't give me that heavy metal mash of judas priest ...you know it was judas iscariot who betrayed jesus to the Sanhedrin in the Garden of Gethsemane by kissing him...there's a nice kiss off the glass by thybulle. reminds me a bit of UCLA conference of champions legend jamaal wilkes . 3 time champion with the lakers and one of my mentor's the great john wooden's prized pupils...did you know that bat's pupils are slitted so that the eyes of nocturnal bats actually possess two spectral cone photoreceptor types for daylight and colour vision...conference of champions"

(this message brought to you by the pacific cult conference high swami BW)

Last edited:
Their wings don’t play as high. They are all more physical than SU.
They do have issues rebounding like Syracuse, wouldn't guess by watching this game.

That said you're 100% about the wings. They have so much more energy than us on defense as well.
tonight was the most intently I've watched them this year but what I saw was a D that went pretty hard aftr missed shots

if its spacing and/or intensity, you think thats the sort of thing a HOF coach should be able to correct

So...would you trade our roster for theirs?

Tough question.

I would take Thybulle over anybody on our roster.

Nowell is similar to Battle but a better shooter.

Crisp isn't a great pg but shoots it really well, I'd take him over Frank

Dickerson over any center we've had since Fab Melo

Problem for Hop, 3 are seniors and 1 is probably leaving for the draft.

tonight was the most intently I've watched them this year but what I saw was a D that went pretty hard aftr missed shots

if its spacing and/or intensity, you think thats the sort of thing a HOF coach should be able to correct
"went pretty hard" is the part this particular HOF coach seems to be having trouble getting of late

let's just hope hop stops picking our pockets in new york.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom