Washington | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Washington

Boeheim prefers to only play three guards.

To me, Washington looks like he's fourth in the three player rotation [assuming Carey leaves; if he doesn't, then Washington could be 5th in the pecking order].

Agreed. And 3 is definitely what I prefer - when our guards are good.

I think a lot of people get frustrated when we’ve got Frank Howard’s and Trevor Cooneys never coming out - though a large part of that was lack of depth. Some of those years we basically only had 2 guards.

Boeheim prefers to only play three guards.

To me, Washington looks like he's fourth in the three player rotation [assuming Carey leaves; if he doesn't, then Washington could be 5th in the pecking order].

I know half of it is the hair, but he looks so physically different now than when we saw him last.

Saw the Tennessee/UW boxscore the other day. Tennessee played basically 6 kids. The 7th player got 6 minutes. Hopkins played 7 with two other kids getting 6-7 minutes.
Re: Hopkins, I count 9 guys playing in that game for Washington. Sorry but 6-7 minutes isn’t nothing. That said, it looks like JB will play 7-8 guys this season, but that could change depending on how kids develop.

Re: Hopkins, I count 9 guys playing in that game for Washington. Sorry but 6-7 minutes isn’t nothing. That said, it looks like JB will play 7-8 guys this season, but that could change depending on how kids develop.

Boeheim does the exact same thing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom