Watch Party | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Watch Party

I really wish there was video available of the 2003 title celebration at the Dome. SOMEONE must’ve recorded that, right? There was like 25,000 people there.

One thing I would have added at the end, (and for the life of me I cannot find at this moment) is that shot of the Boeheim family watching the first playing of "One Shining Moment" in 2003. (Does anybody have that?)

Perhaps, this is what you're referring to? Scroll to the 11:59 mark. :)

Really wished Edelin came also. And yes, he is in Syracuse. At the end when they posted what everyone is doing now, they did include Edelin and Bernie Fine, so was happy to see that.
It’s really odd to me that he’s settled in Syracuse, but doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the program.

But his whole career was odd to the outsider. Whatever works for him….hope he’s still doing good. Hope he’s at the Dome tomorrow. Forth and McNeil too. Would love to see all 8 of the guys who played there.

It’s really odd to me that he’s settled in Syracuse, but doesn’t seem to have anything to do with the program.

But his whole career was odd to the outsider. Whatever works for him….hope he’s still doing good. Hope he’s at the Dome tomorrow. Forth and McNeil too. Would love to see all 8 of the guys who played there.

Forth had a prior commitment. McNeil may be there tomorrow. He was supposed to come in today but his flight was canceled due to the weather.

Forth had a prior commitment. McNeil may be there tomorrow. He was supposed to come in today but his flight was canceled due to the weather.
Yeah, Boeheim said that during the watch party about McNeil. And I wondered as much with Forth - is he still a Principal? I remember he was there for the 2020 Zoom Watch Party.

Perhaps, this is what you're referring to? Scroll to the 11:59 mark. :)

That's great, but that's not it. The camera was trained on Jim and his family and the team as they were watching "One Shining Moment". No credits were rolling and we didn't see "One Shining Moment" - just their reactions to it. The whole thing was shot from the angle we see at 3:38.

Last edited:
It was a better game.

Pace and Edelin were great all around basketball players, but you don’t see many guards that play like that now.

If you had a few shooters and a banger on your team Edelin would be a perfect PG on a team like that.

I'll always be sad that his SU career ended the way that it did. I loved his game.

Have to ask, was Bernie fine acknowledged at all? I wonder how long he will be persona non grata w the school.

I just spoke to a friend two days ago that knows Billy very well and they said he may still show up at the game today. He coaches an AAU team which involves a lot of travel to tournaments and such.
Btw I was there last night as well and shared a video of Melo talking about Billy last night with my friend and they shared it with Billy. They said Billy was very touched and it made him happy to hear the love Melo and the guys (and fans) still have for him.
Great event last night, very well done.

Warwick was hilarious last night. He said he was shaking like crazy on the two foul shots late in the game. He said he could barely feel his body. If Red needs to find an assistant coach, he might be the guy. He’s coaching in the G League. Very articulate and has great experiences. He would be noticed on the recruiting trail. He is first class all the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom