Watched Dungey's First Three Games As Orangeman. | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Watched Dungey's First Three Games As Orangeman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Respectfully disagree. This kid has played his balls off behind olines always in flux, now his 3rd offensive system (remember, Lester ran 2 different systems). He will kill it this year. I pray to God he stays on tbe field. We have a gem in ED, a gem that will play on Sundays if he can stay on tbe field.
No one hopes you're right more than me.

I'm hoping for 14!

12 Regular Season games
1 ACC Championship (Miami, because UNC was once again overrated)
1 Semifinal (Michigan, because I don't want to hear about tOSU for a while)
1 Championship (Bama loses two years in a row)

15 Ws!

You're wrong...I like him for all the attributes you've listed. Eric really understands the offense/reads and possesses the intangibles (pocket presence, feel for the game, poise etc) that are difficult to teach. He is, without question, the best pure athlete to play the position since McNabb.

Best QB we have had since McNabb.

Love him!!

Can't wait to see him play again!!!

Hopefully we get two full solid years of Eric Dungey.

Respectfully, if you read as well as you deadlifted, you'd see that I am merely commenting that he has missed multiple games multiple times. Two different coaches. That's all.

Go Orange.
Again, no clue.

You're wrong...I like him for all the attributes you've listed. Eric really understands the offense/reads and possesses the intangibles (pocket presence, feel for the game, poise etc) that are difficult to teach. He is, without question, the best pure athlete to play the position since McNabb.
I'm rarely wrong when it comes to Qb's
I think Eric is pretty good I'm not gonna cut him up in anyway him or any cuse player not here not on this board I wish him good health and good luck .

I disagree with pocket presence , he is a run first guy , pocket presence is for pass first guys , he is a very solid qb for sure
His OL was part of the problem. I think he has improved his ability to move within the pocket. We'll see in a few months. Good luck to all the QBs. Best grouping of QBs since the 90s.

Again, no clue.
just so im clear...

Mad: Dungey has missed games, ie: did not dress for them. PERIOD. STOP.

bcubs: you have no clue

UEO: I also watched Cuse games without Dungey as QB, so, 1, I guess I also have no clue (fair assessment) and 2, am I in the same vortex with Mad? because clearly, bcubs is saying Dungey played. right??

or what are you saying??

little help for the kid here...:noidea:

just so im clear...

Mad: Dungey has missed games, ie: did not dress for them. PERIOD. STOP.

bcubs: you have no clue

UEO: I also watched Cuse games without Dungey as QB, so, 1, I guess I also have no clue (fair assessment) and 2, am I in the same vortex with Mad? because clearly, bcubs is saying Dungey played. right??

or what are you saying??

little help for the kid here...:noidea:

Mad implied originally that the reason Dungey didn't play was injury. That's the part bcubs was saying was inaccurate.

and you are in a vortex all your own K ;)

He is a special player. Best QB since DM. If he can stay on the field will shatter every SU passing record. Team leader on and off the field. Heart of a lion.

He is a special player. Best QB since DM. If he can stay on the field will shatter every SU passing record. Team leader on and off the field. Heart of a lion.
I love Dungey, but what about senior year Nassib? He had some big time plays. That final drive against Missouri comes to mind with Lemon going off.

I love Dungey, but what about senior year Nassib? He had some big time plays. That final drive against Missouri comes to mind with Lemon going off.

Different quality of competition over the course of a season IMO. But let's wait and see senior Dungey before we compare to Senior Nassib. So far younger Dungey > young Nassib.

Different quality of competition over the course of a season IMO. But let's wait and see senior Dungey before we compare to Senior Nassib. So far younger Dungey > young Nassib.
That's a good point with the competition even though Dungey has missed some games against the best teams. Nassib did pretty well against a good Kansas State team in the pinstripe bowl early in his career. Fun game to be at!

Mad implied originally that the reason Dungey didn't play was injury. That's the part bcubs was saying was inaccurate.

Exactly. Thanks, cusian!

Can't argue - Nassib was great in 2012 - a really fun season topped off with a great bowl win.

Correction:

I said there were several times where he was knocked out of games and then didn't play in subsequent ones.

I take it you deadlift often?

Semantics.

But "staying healthy" tends to mean staying on the field. And here have been a minimum of four/five games Dungey missed significant time in due to injury before the Clemson smack last November. Valid point/issue.

reading comprehension is fine

"staying healthy" tends to mean staying on the field...

Except in this situation. In which the player was healthy but not on the field

And I don't dead lift

Correction:

I said there were several times where he was knocked out of games and then didn't play in subsequent ones.

I take it you deadlift often?
Dude. Suck it up. You were wrong in your insinuations.

One could make an argument that the med staff cost us a bowl berth.

So your position is that

1) Dungey wasn't actually hurt, the medical staff was intentionally scuttling the season
2) Dungey wasn't actually hurt, the medical staff is grossly incompetent
3) Dungey was hurt, but not as bad as people believe and the medical staff handled it in an incompetent manner
4) Dungey was hurt, but not as bad as people believe and that he was held out due to an abundance of caution with which you disagree

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom