Watched the Game twice and... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Watched the Game twice and...

I get what you are saying Marsh.. I really do.

But we are playing horrible basketball (not a question) and this is a forum. People are going to vent. and its appropriate to vent and point out our flaws.

My only point is that it is no dumber than anyone who got mad at luke winn for not voting us in the top 2.

Dude all I am saying is that things are not as bad as you think they are. We will be fine.

umm... why do u think i think things are bad?

I get what you are saying Marsh.. I really do.

But we are playing horrible basketball (not a question) and this is a forum. People are going to vent. and its appropriate to vent and point out our flaws.

My only point is that it is no dumber than anyone who got mad at luke winn for not voting us in the top 2.

I hear ya dude. Better days ahead.

When we're hot, we will be able to beat any team in the country. All we have to do is improve and grow and then when mid-March hits, just be the hottest team for those next 6 games.

When we're hot, we will be able to beat any team in the country. All we have to do is improve and grow and then when mid-March hits, just be the hottest team for those next 6 games.

what uconn did 2 years ago... they won the title as a top 30ish team. it can certainly happen.

LOL to the "watched it twice" part. You are a glutten for punishment. Once was more than enough for me. Time to move on to the next game.

It seemed the team was bored out there against Alcorn St. our SOS right now is#65..it's not horrid but it isn't great. I wish we scheduled a bit tougher this OCC but we can't control who was in the Gotham Classic.

We dominated Detroit for 35 minutes. So that game it was 5 bad minutes.

We played well for about 10 minutes against Temple then played about 30 bad minutes

We played crappy for about 30 minutes against Alcorn.

90 minutes of horrible basketball is a real stretch dude.

What about the Canisius game?

Good post, Marsh. I'm concerned, especially with chemistry. Still, hard to argue with your post. Hopefully, we play better tomorrow night.

Chemistry will be fine, its calculus that is going to be the death of us.

what about it? We won by 25.
We go from potential 1 seed and final 4 contender to sweet 16 ceiling. And now apparently we almost lost to Canisus. The life of a Cuse fan lol.

We go from potential 1 seed and final 4 contender to sweet 16 ceiling. And now apparently we almost lost to Canisus. The life of a Cuse fan lol.

Who said that? Playing poorly against an inferior opponent is different than "almost losing" to them.

So now we are breaking down halves?

Come on...we won by 25. Let it go.

So, are we to ignore the stretches of poor play, and focus only on the stretches of strong play?

Speaking of which, when was the team's last solid 40-minute effort?

Who said that? Playing poorly against an inferior opponent is different than "almost losing" to them.
How much would be a good margin to beat Canisus by?

So, are we to ignore the stretches of poor play, and focus on the stretches of strong play?

Speaking of which, when was the last solid 40-minute effort?

Look no team is going to play a great 40 minutes every game. Bottom line is we won by 24 points against a team that beat the team we lost too.

Look no team is going to play a great 40 minutes every game. Bottom line is we won by 24 points against a team that beat the team we lost too.
Uconn does it in women's basketball, does that count?

So, when was the team's last solid 40-minute effort?

So, when was the team's last solid 40-minute effort?

Pick a team...when was their last solid 40 minute effort? So now we have to play all 40 minutes of solid basketball? Is that what we have become as a fan base is to now be that nit picky?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom