watching the ACC network and two of their guys | Syracusefan.com

watching the ACC network and two of their guys

The guys who do some of their half time shows give us no love at all, Boozer being one of them. Of course, considering our OOC results, I suppose that is to be expected right now. Even late last night before signing off I don't think they mentioned we were now in fourth place (of course I might have missed it).

Packer and Durham have been giving us some love the last week to ten days. Will be watching Monday morning to see what they have to say since Durham was on the broadcast.

Last edited:
I started downloding the Packer and Durham Podcast and listening at work. Pretty good. Tons of ACC and Cuse Hoops talk.

picked their all league teams as of right now. And of course, Hughes didn't make it. But on one of the guys teams, Buddy did. What a great D-2 player.
Unbelievable disrespect these ACC media guys have for Hughes and SU. Fuel for the fire, hopefully.

Boozer’s not biased at all

Keep slobbing on that duke and Louisville knob lol

Will be interesting to see what they say about us tonight on "nothing but net" at 8:00 Eastern. Not sure if it will be the same three broadcasters.

The guys who do some of their half time shows give us no love at all, Boozer being one of them. Of course, considering our OOC results, I suppose that is to be expected right now. Even late last night before signing off I don't think they mentioned we were now in fourth place (of course I might have missed it).

Packer and Durham have been giving us some love the last week to ten days. Will be watching Monday morning to see what they have to say since Durham was on the broadcast.
The ACC network did a poor job picking personnel for their studio shows.

Cuff is a decent host but really should be doing sports in a market like Utica or Watertown. He struggles to put together sentences and it appears his top priority is avoiding taking a stand on any topic.

Boozer is an empty suit. He was a horrible hire. He offers nothing expect bad fitting suits with shirts and ties that do not match. I don’t see any broadcasting experience on his resume. It shows.

Luke Hancock sounds like you would expect someone who went to a school like Louisville would. Relies on cliches and has no backbone to say the things that need to be said. That said, he at least makes some observations that indicate he watches games and has a brain.

The best thing this show has going for it is the woman brought in to talk ACC women’s basketball. I think her name is Kelly Gramlich. She appears to know her stuff.

Hopefully changes are coming to address this troubled lineup.

picked their all league teams as of right now. And of course, Hughes didn't make it. But on one of the guys teams, Buddy did. What a great D-2 player.

Well, Mooney and Nwora cancel each other out, so we end up with a 3 on 3 game of:

Tre Jones, Vernon Carey, and Cassius Stanley (Duke)

VS.

David Johnson, Buddy Boeheim, and Devin Vassell

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom