Watching the PA AG presser - Wow | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Watching the PA AG presser - Wow

I don't understand how this has been kept under wraps for so long? Sounds like it was fairly obvious to some that something right wasn't going on.

I guess if the staff never changed and they all swept it under the rug that's one thing but coaches leave all the time, how does no one spill it after they have moved on?

$$$$$$$$$$

Right, but you'd think after all that time someone would have the decency to do the right thing.

You would wouldn't you. It's also interesting that the guy in charge of campus police is also the finance guy. That's an interesting dual job. Makes payoffs easier if something gets reported to campus police that you don't want out.

You would wouldn't you. It's also interesting that the guy in charge of campus police is also the finance guy. That's an interesting dual job. Makes payoffs easier if something gets reported to campus police that you don't want out.

Like a FB player brawling outside of a bar....wait

TPTB at Penn State knew what Sandusky was up to with these kids. At the very least, they had suspicions. Instead of dealing with this the right way, they let the guy "retire" and gave him keys to the facilities. Joe Pa's statement saying that essentially .."oh, he fooled us all" is complete nonsense. The only thing Joe Pa cares about is remaining the head coach at all costs. So I think he turned a blind eye to this like the rest of them. His ostrich act now is completely transparent. The moral and ethical failure of allowing this scum to victimize other children to protect the university and your place as it's prestigious football coach is mind boggling.

JoePa saying "he fooled us all" is not just stupid, it could wind up in a perjury charge if he says this to the authorities. After all, he REPORTED Sandusky - how can he say he was "surprised" 9 years later ??

JoePa saying "he fooled us all" is not just stupid, it could wind up in a perjury charge if he says this to the authorities. After all, he REPORTED Sandusky - how can he say he was "surprised" 9 years later ??

The PA AG left a little wiggle room in her PC to address that later. JoePa knew, I have no doubt about that. You coach this program for 40 years and you don't know your former DC is diddling little boys in the showers. Yeah, right. The whole Penn State admin basically sanctioned the crimes of a sexual predator both while he was a university employee and then afterward when he was given the run of the facilities. JoePa should step down in his presser tomorrow.

And who are the "professionals in the field" that he fooled?
That was the dumbest statement since Anthony Weiner said his staff was attempting to determine if the pictures were of him.

I don't understand how this has been kept under wraps for so long? Sounds like it was fairly obvious to some that something right wasn't going on.

I guess if the staff never changed and they all swept it under the rug that's one thing but coaches leave all the time, how does no one spill it after they have moved on?

All for what - football games?!?

I have a seven year old son and will need to have a conversation with him about sick people in this world I guess sooner than I thought I would - its a shame, kids don't understand Crap like this, how do you even breach the subject?

I know, their excuses seem to assume everyone is stupid. They think everyone just believes they all reported this, told him no more kids on campus, and forgot about it? They had another 8 years of interactions with this guy. It never came up again? Especially considering at least 3 of them must have known about the 1998 incident as well.

All 4 (GA, Paterno, Schultz, Curley) had to be around each other quite a bit - it never came up. They must have seen Sanduskey around and discussed it, and why he was there. Unless they all figured out their spin together and were happy with what they decided.

WOW!

Joe PA's legend is done. He'll be severely tarnished by all of this. You almost wonder if all this is coming to light b/c people just want Joe PA out.
When he dies this will be swept under the rug.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk