Watching UCOnn, I can see why many | Syracusefan.com

Watching UCOnn, I can see why many

on here wouldn’t want our teams to have athletes like that and play like that. Much more clear now.
I am not a UCLOWN fan, but this team is pretty good. With Hawkins, two good bigs at the five and strong ball movement is impressive.

We can hate, but let’s not act like little witches and be delusional. This is a good team.

Kills me, but UCONN is very good. I threw 5 dollars on them to win it all. It made me sick. Pays out 95 dollars. Nothing crazy. But they had the best advanced stats against the best team.

What I mean by that, is they played their best ball against the top teams. When playing top 50 teams, they had the best advanced stats. Something like that.

Kills me, but UCONN is very good. I threw 5 dollars on them to win it all. It made me sick. Pays out 95 dollars. Nothing crazy. But they had the best advanced stats against the best team.

What I mean by that, is they played their best ball against the top teams. When playing top 50 teams, they had the best advanced stats. Something like that.

So many people bet them as their longer shot or with boosts provided by the books.

Gotta hope Vegas interferes.

Why did JB never recruit Sanogo? I think hes from NJ. Was JB counting on Sidibe back then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom