Wayne Williams commits! | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams commits!

Wayne Williams is in!

1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif

Not seeing this anywhere, where did you hear it?

Great news...now we just need to ask him not to play football for ASA in the fall so nobody can come in and steal him!

Not seeing this anywhere, where did you hear it?

Look at the place that starts with an R and under commits and you will see a story about it.

Looks like he also had a TAMU offer.

I heard this was coming. Great pickup. He's going to do well here.

I don't think this is a good pick up... I think it is a great pick up. If he gets in shape and adds muscle he will be a beast. SU owns Brooklyn! hopefully it continues will Ogundeko and Edwards.

Excellent. Does anyone know if he is eligible to graduate in January or if he will be coming next summer?

Excellent. Does anyone know if he is eligible to graduate in January or if he will be coming next summer?

I'm 98.23% sure he is a summer guy.

I'm 98.23% sure he is a summer guy.
As am I, just wanted to see if the chance was there. We are going to be loaded at DT the next few years. When Wayne comes in, Bromley will be a senior, Zian will be a senior, Crume will be a junior, Sloan a redshirt-soph. Add Wayne to that and WOW.

As am I, just wanted to see if the chance was there. We are going to be loaded at DT the next few years. When Wayne comes in, Bromley will be a senior, Zian will be a senior, Crume will be a junior, Sloan a redshirt-soph. Add Wayne to that and WOW.

Agree. We have definitely set ourselves up to have a very, very talented interior defensive line, which will help our LB's immensely.

That size makes me giddy

Agree. We have definitely set ourselves up to have a very, very talented interior defensive line, which will help our LB's immensely.

Absolutely. We can get away with smaller, athletic LBs with the size we have in the middle.

I'm pretty sure Wayne reads this website too. Someone posted a picture from his facebook that had this website up the screen. Congratulations Big Man!! Best of luck on the hill!

What are qualifying grades? He put on facebook that he has a 2.7 at ASA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom