Wayne Williams commits! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Wayne Williams commits!

As am I, just wanted to see if the chance was there. We are going to be loaded at DT the next few years. When Wayne comes in, Bromley will be a senior, Zian will be a senior, Crume will be a junior, Sloan a redshirt-soph. Add Wayne to that and WOW.

Look for one more DL with great size to be added to the current class by the start of fall camp. This comes from the highest source.

Its been a good week.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Hmm...he might be here in January.

According to this excerpt from a March 2011 article it looks like January.

"Williams will start classes in June and he will try to earn an associates degree in a year and a half with an eye on eventually signing a Division I scholarship."

According to this excerpt from a March 2011 article it looks like January.

"Williams will start classes in June and he will try to earn an associates degree in a year and a half with an eye on eventually signing a Division I scholarship."
In the posted video he says "1 and a half years" too. Really hope it's january. I think that banks on his GPA.

jcgridiron dot com authored the first story of his committment.

The weight room in that video, is that better than Syracuse's current situation? I saw a flatscreen! I bet Manley has 27" tube televisions that weight 250lbs each.

The weight room in that video, is that better than Syracuse's current situation? I saw a flatscreen! I bet Manley has 27" tube televisions that weight 250lbs each.

Nah, our weightroom is fairly new, and passable compared to our other facilities.

The free weights are tube tv's?

The article says he committed to the Big East.

In fact, he committed to the ACC.

Wayne is committed, don't listen to the papers.

Picture 2.png

Yup as DCCUSE noted I believe the staff and those connected here to recruiting felt pretty good about getting Wayne for a while. I just hope he has the grade he would be a great pickup and a huge boost for the D and recruiting.

awesome news - he's going to be a fantastic DT for SU and a great ambassador for the school with the next few classes of NYC players - Marrone and friends are doing a GREAT job down in the city and pretty soon SU is going to be back winning big games with NYC kids all over the field

Yeah but you cant play Duck Hunt on flat screen TVs so each has their advantages.

On topic... Wayne frigggggin Williams!!! Was hoping we'd get him 2 classes ago but better late then never.

He can be one of those playmakers we've been searching for along with our other 2 recent commits. Things looking really good at the moment.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom