WE ARE #1...AZ GOES DOWN | Syracusefan.com

WE ARE #1...AZ GOES DOWN

Just posted nearly the same thing in another thread.
I just realized I had the Pac12Network with my sports package and tuned in just in time to catch the last minute.
What a great night for Cuse hoops!

No, because our game was an ESPN game, and they will go with that. U of A/Cal was on PAC 10 network. ESPN hyped our game, and will hype the coverage.
Where we will lose out is all sports will now focus on the Super Bowl, and college basketball will not be discussed at all again until later Monday.

llandz said:
No, because our game was an ESPN game, and they will go with that. U of A/Cal was on PAC 10 network. ESPN hyped our game, and will hype the coverage. Where we will lose out is all sports will now focus on the Super Bowl, and college basketball will not be discussed at all again until later Monday.

I know the Super Bowl is the number one sporting event in the country, and second only to a World Cup final in the world, but I'm really finding it hard to watch it ever since the studies have shown such a high percentage of players have chronic brain injuries as a result. I feel complicit in supporting the sport played at any level that involves full contact tackling. I root for both the Giants and Jets and SU of course, but it's hard to justify being a fan for me now. And we won't even get into the politics of the NFL having tax exempt status!

I know the Super Bowl is the number one sporting event in the country, and second only to a World Cup final in the world, but I'm really finding it hard to watch it ever since the studies have shown such a high percentage of players have chronic brain injuries as a result. I feel complicit in supporting the sport played at any level that involves full contact tackling. I root for both the Giants and Jets and SU of course, but it's hard to justify being a fan for me now. And we won't even get into the politics of the NFL having tax exempt status!
Huh??? I mean huh?

SUfaninAZ said:
Huh??? I mean huh?

Referring to the post I quoted about the impending Super Bowl making our win seem inconsequential. Technically it belongs on the football board but really who posts there. I tend to get a little philosophical and therefore off topic. It's not likely to stop so you'll have to keep rolling your eyes

Referring to the post I quoted about the impending Super Bowl making our win seem inconsequential. Technically it belongs on the football board but really who posts there. I tend to get a little philosophical and therefore off topic. It's not likely to stop so you'll have to keep rolling your eyes
Don't be sore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom