We are just to small inside | Syracusefan.com

We are just to small inside

kcsu

Living Legend
Next year will be different with the influx of talent and Chubaka in the middle. Coleman cant jump more than a few inches and he gives us nothing inside on O, Rob cant find the basket with a a google app and Lydon will not be going pro this year. We are in short as weak as i have ever seen us inside we have nothing.

Its going to get ugly in league play guys. Thanks God we have football recruiting to focus on.

Have we ever tried Lydon at SF? Go with the biggest lineup we can...

Have we ever tried Lydon at SF? Go with the biggest lineup we can...

I wish we'd play some Lydon at the 3 for Malachi when Malachi is in gunner mode and can't hit the broadside of a barn (like today). The problem is Coleman can be such a liability that we feel like playing Lydon at the 5 is a necessity. One of the reasons we did so well in Atlantis was DC gave us solid minutes at the 5, allowing Lydon to play his natural position at the forward slot.

I was going to make this point about Lydon in a new thread but I'm lazy tonite, so here goes: Lydon is too unselfish at times. He needs to shoot more. Also, he's fallen in love with the pump fake and drive. He does that even when he has space to shoot and it doesn't work.

I wish we'd play some Lydon at the 3 for Malachi when Malachi is in gunner mode and can't hit the broadside of a barn (like today). The problem is Coleman can be such a liability that we feel like playing Lydon at the 5 is a necessity. One of the reasons we did so well in Atlantis was DC gave us solid minutes at the 5, allowing Lydon to play his natural position at the forward slot.

I was going to make this point about Lydon in a new thread but I'm lazy tonite, so here goes: Lydon is too unselfish at times. He needs to shoot more. Also, he's fallen in love with the pump fake and drive. He does that even when he has space to shoot and it doesn't work.

Agreed - I'm surprised at some of the looks he passes up.

Why should we expect adding Chukwu to improve anything? The whole zone is pathetic and easy to beat with the bad perimeter D.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom