We are upgrading talent starting next year | Syracusefan.com

We are upgrading talent starting next year

Alsacs

Living Legend
The problem is we will be really young and unproven next year.
Thanks to SWC’s JB show recap we know Battle is gonzo.
Along with Howard, and Chukwu.

So we are going to lose 3/5s of our starting lineup.
We are bringing in some nice talent in Guerrier, Girard III and hopefully a big who can play in Jon Bol Ajok.

We have a lot of talent options next year what we need to do is use the talent and try to play faster.
JB also hinted we might lose another player on the roster.

IMO that means either Oshae Brissett, Howard Washington or Jalen Carey.

Marek could be a long shot but I don’t know if he is going to back to Europe yet.

Losing Battle is hard but we haven’t been as reliant on him and Howard this year.
The biggest change we need next year is stop playing 7 guys and not use the depth. The talent isn’t going to be veteran thus with young guys you need to give all of them a chance to play and then ride the hot hands in an individual game.

The problem is we will be really young and unproven next year.
Thanks to SWC’s JB show recap we know Battle is gonzo.
Along with Howard, and Chukwu.

So we are going to lose 3/5s of our starting lineup.
We are bringing in some nice talent in Guerrier, Girard III and hopefully a big who can play in Jon Bol Ajok.

We have a lot of talent options next year what we need to do is use the talent and try to play faster.
JB also hinted we might lose another player on the roster.

IMO that means either Oshae Brissett, Howard Washington or Jalen Carey.

Marek could be a long shot but I don’t know if he is going to back to Europe yet.

Losing Battle is hard but we haven’t been as reliant on him and Howard this year.
The biggest change we need next year is stop playing 7 guys and not use the depth. The talent isn’t going to be veteran thus with young guys you need to give all of them a chance to play and then ride the hot hands in an individual game.

Yea, that was a curious hint. I think it’s one of the PGs, because I think Oshae knows he can and will get better with another year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom