We Did Stop - SNL | Syracusefan.com

We Did Stop - SNL

That was a funny bit, but it is going to take me a while to warm up to the new cast. I probably fast forwarded through half of the show.

That was a funny bit, but it is going to take me a while to warm up to the new cast. I probably fast forwarded through half of the show.
I think the women are going to dominate this season (although I don't think Cecily is the best choice for the Weekend UPdate chair - I like her Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With appearances on Update). Jay Pharaoh is the only featured male who looks like a breakthrough talent; the women all look really strong

Cecily Strong has, uhh... blown up this year.

Kate McKinnon is easily the funniest person on the show. The female cast is definitely the strong point of this group.

I think the women are going to dominate this season (although I don't think Cecily is the best choice for the Weekend UPdate chair - I like her Girl You Wish You Hadn't Started a Conversation With appearances on Update). Jay Pharaoh is the only featured male who looks like a breakthrough talent; the women all look really strong
The blond that plays all the weird old lady characters is by far the funniest.

Bobby Moynihan is my favorite right now. Goofy mf.

Cecily Strong has, uhh... blown up this year.

The wife and I noticed that as well. Wondering if she's pregnant so putting her behind the desk was one way to hide her growth around the middle. At least in the short term.

The blonde woman is the funniest on the show period right now. She would have been great on Weekend Update as well.

I have googled Cecily Strong pregnant... Cecily Strong fat, but nothing yet!

I recently learned that she is dating fellow cast member Mike O'Brien, which does not make sense to me. I think she is an attractive woman.

mike.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom