We Get a HCSS Presser Today, Right? | Syracusefan.com

We Get a HCSS Presser Today, Right?

Upstate

Co 2020 Cali Winner, Rcd/Rcpts/TD Rcpts (5)/TFL
These will be so much better than Doug's. And when is his radio show starting up again?

These will be so much better than Doug's.
Ridiculous. Marrone PC's outperformed GRob's in every way. I'd even say that last season they turned the corner.

At best, Shafer's PCs will be able to continue the upward trend that Marrone's PCs started.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

HCSS has press conferences that get everyone fired up..Marrone's PCs made you want to jump INTO a fire.

HCSS has press conferences that get everyone fired up..Marrone's PCs made you want to jump INTO a fire.

Oh come on.

Marrone did a lot of teaching during his PCs.

He allowed the fan to understand what happens behind the scenes - what coaches think about - how coaches communicate with each other.

I always found his PCs very interesting - until during the 2011 season he briefly adopted the Andy Reid "I need to do a better job" approach that he just could not master.

I do feel that Coach Shafter has become comfortable in PCs - his most recent was very interesting.

Oh come on.

Marrone did a lot of teaching during his PCs.

He allowed the fan to understand what happens behind the scenes - what coaches think about - how coaches communicate with each other.

I always found his PCs very interesting - until during the 2011 season he briefly adopted the Andy Reid "I need to do a better job" approach that he just could not master.

I do feel that Coach Shafter has become comfortable in PCs - his most recent was very interesting.

I appreciate that you liked my post, but I'm not sure if you realize it was for comedic purposes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom