We have an OC who tweets... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

We have an OC who tweets...

that 4yr/40yr sales pitch is also used by Vandy's coach, the better your school's academic rep, the better it works

I read an interview last week about NY Ranger Carl Hagelin.

Why did you pick Michigan?
A: You know if you graduate from Michigan as an athlete, you pretty much have a job right away. I just knew going there I would create a lot of great connections for the future if hockey didn’t work out.

Please provide a translation for the 45+ crowd - other than the stronger and faster part. Who committed?
He can't say who committed but it looks like someone did.

Take the guys who visited this weekend and go from there.

Cooper would be a huge get based on how quickly they got in on him and his offer list. His list should make everyone happy if he ends up at SU. Longest, best list for a recruit in recent years.

Cooper would be a huge get based on how quickly they got in on him and his offer list. His list should make everyone happy if he ends up at SU. Longest, best list for a recruit in recent years.
Max Beaulieu.

Parris and Washington had great offers lists as well. Thing with Cooper is that he was recognized as a semper fi all american.

(and one time Louisville commit)

The thing I can gather from his (McDonald's) tweets is that he is one hell of a positive thinker and he knows how to create a buzz.

The thing I can gather from his (McDonald's) tweets is that he is one hell of a positive thinker and he knows how to create a buzz.

Just like Shafer ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom