We have over 100 bodies for preseason training camp! | Syracusefan.com

We have over 100 bodies for preseason training camp!

chakka3421

All Conference
Is it my imagination but isn't this the first time we started preseason training camp with over 100 bodies in a decade or more? It's a huge deal people for so many reasons including the 2nd teams getting full reps.

I don't care what people think about HCDM but he really did leave the program in so much better shape than when he started - hope HCSS can capitalize on the momentum - partly because he was so much part of the success I am glad the Doctor took a chance and went with him as HC.

I am so excited for this years football season and may even be able to go to the Florida St game this year cause Ill be in FL on business that week - Clemson in the Dome this year - oh I just wet myself! Can't wait - go Orange!

Is it my imagination but isn't this the first time we started preseason training camp with over 100 bodies in a decade or more? It's a huge deal people for so many reasons including the 2nd teams getting full reps.

I don't care what people think about HCDM but he really did leave the program in so much better shape than when he started - hope HCSS can capitalize on the momentum - partly because he was so much part of the success I am glad the Doctor took a chance and went with him as HC.

I am so excited for this years football season and may even be able to go to the Florida St game this year cause Ill be in FL on business that week - Clemson in the Dome this year - oh I just wet myself! Can't wait - go Orange!

Not sure about in a decade but I know since Marrone has been here we have never had more than 85 scholarship players to start the season. On 2010, I think SU finished the season with like 50 scholarship players.

Enough can't be said of the job they did building the roster.

There isn't a unit know that is lacking depth in numbers and the balance in classes is remarkable considering that two and three years ago they were in the 50's towards the end of the season.

Quite a few of the Sr's and Jr's are non-scholie but there are 24 Seniors, 26 Juniors, and 24 Sophs out of 102 kids on the roster going into camp. Not a young team at all.