We in all likely hood have to play UCONN again on thursday | Syracusefan.com

We in all likely hood have to play UCONN again on thursday

CaliCuse

All American
Wit Calhoun back that sucks having a team get a three time shot at us. Sure we can and have beat them but their intensity is going to be jacked off the charts for this one. I can only hope fatigue on their part is a factor and something Jimmy exploits with our depth. A few transition plays go a long way in tiring the opposition out when they have played a lot of ball. A quick start would also help . I don't think the match ups are totally random choices. he BE is going to bleed the Orangemen of every $ one way or the other. A Syracuse Conn match up would be big television rating for college fans. I really do believe that Syracuse is one of the country's best known teams. We might not be liked but we are known.Success breeds contepmt much like what Notre Dame has managed to do to themselves over the decades. A huge and monstrous arena most schools don't have and never will have is an added reason to be jealous. The Dome is one of this country's most recognizable arenas in all of sports.Yesterday we put 33K in the stands and it was only our fifth largest crowd ever. Most schools and even the pros don't get those numbers.

. I don't think the match ups are totally random choices.

You're 100% correct. The matchups are not random choices.

You're 100% correct. The matchups are not random choices.

You never know. Seems like nobody has been able to figure out the tiebreaker and why UConn is the 9.

You never know. Seems like nobody has been able to figure out the tiebreaker and why UConn is the 9.
Check my latest post in the Final BE Projections thread. Got it. (I'm pretty sure ;) )

Hahahaha. God I love me some Cali. So good
I think I just got pounded but if it makes you happy pound away I'm all for it . Like GOP candidates They make people laugh and thats a good thing. Even Rush. Although he takes the vicious way to the end game to make $ for himself and his sponsors. As far as Conn is concerned we took'em in 6 OTs and that was historic so if we need to take'm in three games so be it. I don'y like giving them a third chance for the last laugh.:bang:

Wit Calhoun back that sucks having a team get a three time shot at us. Sure we can and have beat them but their intensity is going to be jacked off the charts for this one. I can only hope fatigue on their part is a factor and something Jimmy exploits with our depth. A few transition plays go a long way in tiring the opposition out when they have played a lot of ball. A quick start would also help . I don't think the match ups are totally random choices. he BE is going to bleed the Orangemen of every $ one way or the other. A Syracuse Conn match up would be big television rating for college fans. I really do believe that Syracuse is one of the country's best known teams. We might not be liked but we are known.Success breeds contepmt much like what Notre Dame has managed to do to themselves over the decades. A huge and monstrous arena most schools don't have and never will have is an added reason to be jealous. The Dome is one of this country's most recognizable arenas in all of sports.Yesterday we put 33K in the stands and it was only our fifth largest crowd ever. Most schools and even the pros don't get those numbers.

It's a noon game on a Thursday - 9 a.m. where you are. Only basketball junkies and fans of the 2 teams will be watching. If they wanted to get the most TV viewership they'd have UConn as a different seed in our bracket to meet at 7:00 on Friday or in the other bracket and hope they survive to meet us in the finals on Sat at 9:00.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom