We just saw a man's current career end | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

We just saw a man's current career end

I just want to be reasonably relevant. Is top 25 too much to ask?

Can someone start a DinoMustGo.com website and then next time put a pizza box up to the box window?

In all seriousness the D played well. The rest was a hot pile of stuff.

Last edited:
He preaches faith...belief without evidence. Now that we have 5+ years of evidence is it now ok to not believe. There is plenty of evidence now.

Nope there’s always the vestiges of the Clemson game to hang our hats on.

There isn’t a coach alive who can fix this program.

Please. We have a young and fantastic defense with a ton of potential. We’ve got a few solid TE’s and RB’s. An offensive line that can still improve a lot.

This program needs a coach that doesn’t suck. The players aren’t the issue.

An OC who doesn’t treat tight ends like Mike Martz used to? I’m in
I’d be so annoyed if i was Luke Benson, he’s a weapon in a functional offense. ignoring the TE position in 2021 is a joke. Travis Kelce, Darren Waller, George Kittle, Mark Andrews, i could go on and on. Having a good TE is a game changer, mind boggling that we just flat out ignore the position.

I have been a faithful fan for 30+ years now, home games, away games thick and thin BUT I have never wanted to see a coaching change more. Even when that disaster Grob was here at least I knew we were going to get beat and I could clearly see we just didn’t have the talent to compete and SU didn’t appear to want to be in the football business. Fast forward to now love the Dome updates that cost millions and millions, I see athletes all over the field especially on defense and the results are dumpster juice. All that said what makes it even more of a sh$@ sandwich is we are paying this guy more then we have ever paid a head football coach by a considerable amount, Even worse we could possibly be paying him enough that he is here another year!!!! ( I don’t believe that to be the case) Dino seems to be a class act great guy, but one horrible coach. Ohhhh and for the love of god I don’t care if the damn water boy is the QB next week I do not want to see Tommy in the game anymore. Kid doesn’t have it, play anybody anybody at all just not him. I hate to pile on a kid but he is not and will never be the answer. Thank god I got a golf tournament next week so I can get a reprieve.

How is the offense THIS BAD in year 6 and continuing to trend down?

How do we get THREE illegal formation penalties on punts in 1 game?

Dino seems like he’s mastered injecting energy into a new struggling team but he has no proven ability to develop and maintain a winning program.

I truly believe that Dino doesn't call any of the plays or who is in the game. I think this is squarely on Gilbert. He is Dino's hire and run Dino's so called offense. It is so time for a change as Dino showed his inability to be an ACC coach. Need someone younger and with some GUTS!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom