We lose tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

We lose tomorrow

syr02esq

Starter
Our record against the Ville sucks but this will light a fire in our belly to allow us to win the BE tourney and the NCAA tourney. Mark my words. Tomorrow means little keep our sights on the championships.

Our record against the Ville sucks but this will light a fire in our belly to allow us to win the BE tourney and the NCAA tourney. Mark my words. Tomorrow means little keep our sights on the championships.
and you're not even sorry about it? You also forgot to add that you are never wrong.

Tomorrow means a lot to me. Beating these f'ers on their home floor is something I know I want to see as well as the players. A win tomorrow all but clinches a #1 seed, Pittsburgh and Boston pods as well as the regular season BE title.

We WILL win tomorrow.

943177651-1k-post-hall-fame-d-fail_thread.jpg

He's never wrong (sorry)

I hope you prove me wrong tomorrow I really do. If we do, I think we will be pissed and motivated for the rest of the season.

I hope you prove me wrong tomorrow I really do. If we do, I think we will be pissed and motivated for the rest of the season.

If they arent pissed and motivated to beat Louisville tomorrow then what the hell are we doing? Losing tomorrow is not going to all of a sudden light a fire. I fear the opposite if we get beat which is why we need to win.

Scoop is either gonna win us the game or lose us the game. He wants this one tomorrow so bad I think he'll try to takeover.

What was the name of the original "Never Wrong...Sorry" poster?

what a losers mentality. what kind of fan wants thier team to lose. How bout we win tommorrow and win out the regular season. Win the BE tournament, and then go to the Tournament and win the Championship.

I find it hard to believe that fire is not already light by Saturday's performance. I'm fired up and all I did was watch. We want these guys confident and winning builds confidence. Losing creates doubt. We do not want that anytime.

Antonio Jardine wants to beat the Ville in a really bad way. It is the one of the few things that have eluded him in his 5 years at Syracuse. I'd be willing to bet that we see a very motivated Syracuse team tomorrow night that is going to play very well and get the W. And by the way... I'm never wrong. Just ask my wife.

You realize that nobody on our team has ever beat Louisville. Hell it's so bad that they may never have heard of us beating UL. If they aren't pissed and motivated by that, I don't know what would do it. Kris and Scoop want this one BAD.

I hope the team has as much motivation and spirit as everyone on this board!

what a losers mentality. what kind of fan wants thier team to lose. How bout we win tommorrow and win out the regular season. Win the BE tournament, and then go to the Tournament and win the Championship.

Who WANTS their team to lose? I think you misunderstand me kind sir.

You realize that nobody on our team has ever beat Louisville. Hell it's so bad that they may never have heard of us beating UL. If they aren't pissed and motivated by that, I don't know what would do it. Kris and Scoop want this one BAD.
Actually I can only remember one win , the one where they only had 6 players and they still gave us a game. I'm sure there is more, but my memories of Louisville are of crushing losses. 75 consolation game, 85 -86 where they stopped us at 15-0, last last several beatdowns. We win tomorrow, that is a statement win.

that. Losing to these for an 8th straight time would light no fire. I think JB comes out spirited as well as the team. This one is personal tomorrow... Just ask Beiline

that. Losing to these ***** for an 8th straight time would light no fire. I think JB comes out spirited as well as the team. This one is personal tomorrow... Just ask Beiline
Personal? I have Louisville cousins! A half dozen - and they're really great, too, worse luck. We've been exchanging emails. I just wrote:

Dearest Jan, I hope you know that whatever happens tomorrow, we shall ever and always be good friends.

Love, Your Sworn Enemy

Oh, it's on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom