we need southerland back or the season is a wrap | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

we need southerland back or the season is a wrap

I don't think that anyone here is arguing against the premise that our current underclassmen will be better in March than they are now, I think what people are so up in arms about is that without J-South and DCII, our depth is non-existent.

agree with the original post. this is not a final 4 team without southerland, more likely a sweet 16 team. we're almost in feb, i dont expect mcw and grant and rak to be THAT much better then they are now come the tournament.

agree with the original post. this is not a final 4 team without southerland, more likely a sweet 16 team. we're almost in feb, i dont expect mcw and grant and rak to be THAT much better then they are now come the tournament.
I feel some are underestimating how good this team can be if and when Southerland comes back. With the play of Grant and bring Southerland back that's just one more weapon. I mean he was high scorer in 7 games this year.

I feel some are underestimating how good this team can be if and when Southerland comes back. With the play of Grant and bring Southerland back that's just one more weapon. I mean he was high scorer in 7 games this year.

i think we're 1 of the best 2 or 3 teams with southerland, without not so much.

i think we're 1 of the best 2 or 3 teams with southerland, without not so much.
Either that or Cooney steps up and raspberries this entire board by knocking down shots.
Or Grant grows to his 8'4 potential.

Either way, I'm not giving up. Delusional clearly, but not giving up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom