We talkin' DECIBELS man, DECIBELS! | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

We talkin' DECIBELS man, DECIBELS!

Grabbed a pack of the cheap foam ones at the campus store before the game today and popped them in pretty early on. Glad I did. It was loud. I don't know what all you people are smoking saying Purdue or Louisville was louder. It was loud and for long periods. Definitely going to get a better pair.

Bring a DECIBEL meter. I often get about 115 with smaller crowds. Sometimes more. This one could be crazy.

I think the 150 db was figurative. Thats 18 dB louder than the Guiness world record for an indoor arena. Could we hit 132? (The record). Maybe. I think high 120's is very doable, for a great game, and good crowd.

Please note that 135 is twice as loud as 132... 138 is twice as loud as 135. (4 times the power of 132) 138 twice as loud as 135(8 times the power of 132)... and so on.

Would LOVE to see a 130 #. 120's are still INCREDIBLE. Michigan's highest is 110db. We do that in a half empty stadium afainst FCS opponents.

We're STUPID loud.

Prove it.

Bring back the LOUD HOUSE.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg !!!

At Neyland stadium, they put the stadium record on the SCOREBOARD, and challenge the fans to be louder.(what a novel concept...lol) It's the 118 db on the bottom- and yeah- they beat it.

Screenshot_20221016-091049_Gallery.jpg

Im sure other people know this but the crowds considerably louder in the third level than the lower bowl. The noise really hits in the 300s, I hope at least 75% of that makes it to the field.

I think its a product of the roofing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom