We will beat Pitt. | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

We will beat Pitt.

Favorite Seinfeld Character

• Total voters
Down goes Pitt and I say...
Not many will believe this, but 100% true and no, I'm not BrnCuseFvrCuse. Sorry to disappoint, but here goes:

My dad knows the Soup Nazi, that is to say, knew him well. He was the real life Kramer!
When he worked in the city, he used to go there and talk to him by the counter (if you knew my dad, you'd understand. super personable, talks a lot, but not a jerk, just a lot to say. gee, i wonder what his offspring would be like :) )

Only one who was allowed to chill with him, my dad said he was very nice to him, they joked all the time, but he was tough as nails on customers.
He also mentioned to me that the guy packed up and left for vacation months on end, and would come right back and make soup again, sort of a semi-sabbatical.

I wonder if they knew this when writing the episode, that there was a guy he trusted to talk with, but I swear it, he was just like Kramer in that the Soup Nazi said: Kramer, you're the only one who understands me.

No exaggerations, but seriously, if you knew my dad, you would understand it couldn't be a lie or exaggeration of the truth.

Hey great thread, no doubt. But have you noticed it's the Georges by a landslide? 5-0 and counting.
Now, only if Little Jerry Seinfeld was an option.
The_little_jerry.jpg

or babu

bhatt_babu_1.jpg

Not many will believe this, but 100% true and no, I'm not BrnCuseFvrCuse. Sorry to disappoint, but here goes:

My dad knows the Soup Nazi, that is to say, knew him well. He was the real life Kramer!
When he worked in the city, he used to go there and talk to him by the counter (if you knew my dad, you'd understand. super personable, talks a lot, but not a jerk, just a lot to say. gee, i wonder what his offspring would be like :) )

Only one who was allowed to chill with him, my dad said he was very nice to him, they joked all the time, but he was tough as nails on customers.
He also mentioned to me that the guy packed up and left for vacation months on end, and would come right back and make soup again, sort of a semi-sabbatical.

I wonder if they knew this when writing the episode, that there was a guy he trusted to talk with, but I swear it, he was just like Kramer in that the Soup Nazi said: Kramer, you're the only one who understands me.

No exaggerations, but seriously, if you knew my dad, you would understand it couldn't be a lie or exaggeration of the truth.

soupman.jpg

Glad that George is shutting Jerry out. Come on guys, George is the greatest character in sit com history!

I was hoping we would be slight favorite. When the home unranked team is favored over a ranked team it usually spells doom for the ranked team. Butler and Missouri recently.
Yeah. Pitt should open as a 2/2.5 point favorite

you laugh like elmer fudd sitting on a juicer

(seinfeld hijack thread alrert!)
Wait, it gets better and for those who are into it, I will have more as I had to call my dad about this:
Correction on nationality. Was from another country in the region, but I want to leave that out, as it's his business not mine.
My dad said he liked to take walks. :rolleyes: Not the juiciest, but I will get more.

Knowing my dad, he will have more good stuff, but for respect of the guy, I will probably leave out anything too sensitive if I am told anything too personal.

Marsh, texting my dad the picture for confirmation.

Wait, it gets better and for those who are into it, I will have more as I had to call my dad about this:
Correction on nationality. Was from another country in the region, but I want to leave that out, as it's his business not mine.
My dad said he liked to take walks. :rolleyes: Not the juiciest, but I will get more.

Knowing my dad, he will have more good stuff, but for respect of the guy, I will probably leave out anything too sensitive if I am told anything too personal.

Marsh, texting my dad the picture for confirmation.
Indeed, confirmed. That's our guy.

Yeah. Pitt should open as a 2/2.5 point favorite

That really sucks, I hate Pitt. Looks like that K-St. might be in the same boat as us verse Okla.

What's your call?
Gun to head I'm going with the favorite here but I'm staying far away. Ravens +3.5 is such easy money there's no reason to look elsewhere

Sorry to hijack again, but I knew I left one part out about the soup guy and my dad. If he knew my dad was coming or was already there, etc he would hook him up with a Shrimp Bisque and bread, so apparently, the following never happened with bread.
But always with the Shrimp Bisque, as he knew my dad freaked out over this particular one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom